There's no Place Like Home

creeker

Reaction score
I've been fortunate to visit creeks & rivers in the Southern and Eastern Sierras this last 6 weeks as I anxiously awaited for my local waters to cool sufficiently. Yesterday, I jumped out with my best fishin' buddy for a scouting of some canyon runs.

5 minutes from home and I remember why I love local fishing with a 1wt. It's good to be home again.

horseman_37601

Reaction score
i agree, no place like home, i live 2 miles from the tailwaters of watauga river, no place like home

Reactions: Ard

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Creeker: From what I have read about fishing in New Zealand to huge trout in really skinny ultra clear water, you should be all set with the stealth practice you're getting on your home stream.

Larry

Tree Catcher

Reaction score
I had a great time and it was great fishing with Creeker.. I have been looking forward to fishing the locals with him for quite a while. It was really nice that our schedules worked out that we could get on some water together.
Here are a few more pics of that day fishing

Sean

Creeker with some tail

Here's Creeker with one

Creeker working a pool

Creeker working another pool

Yep we had to climb over the left side.. That was scary but worth it!!!

My drive up with the clouds below me

Reactions: Ard

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Its great to have a chance to fish with another forum member, especially in such a beautiful location. With our recent cold wx here in Pinedale, WY that sure looks nice.

morayflyfisher

Reaction score
Creeker great pictures and a lucky man to have such good water to fish.

it made me melt into them and feel as if I were there.