conejos river trip I'm back

r reese

Reaction score
This was a great trip lots of fish beautiful country dry fly heaven lots of small lakes, small mountain streams full of cuts, Conejos is full of browns and bows we had a great time caught lots of fish, stayed near Platoro where river comes out of platoro lake will go again.
Here are some photos from the trip:

Last edited by a moderator:

650flyguy

Reaction score
I lives in ABQ for a bit, I miss that beautiful country and the water.
The Conejos is a special river as are the lakes you speak of.
Thanks for bringing back the memories.

r reese

Reaction score
that was my first trip out west, will go again for sure. So much country to fish in a small area. If you like to hike a little you can find lots of smaller creeks to fish that run into small lakes. Loved the little town of Platoro, lots of fishing around their.

r reese

Reaction score
I have not figured out how to post pics and at bottom of page says cant post attachments

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

I'm not understanding the pic thing someone help got lots of pics

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
You have to load from a service like Photo Bucket. Upload the images to a Photo Bucket account then copy the links to here.

The forum does not allow loading from your desktop.

Ard

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
I have not figured out how to post pics and at bottom of page says cant post attachments

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

I'm not understanding the pic thing someone help got lots of pics
First realize that the forum doesn't allow uploading photos directly from your computer to a post due to virus issues. There are a couple different methods, probably the easiest is to use a third party photo hosting site like PhotoBucket, upload your photos there, then use the little yellow rectangular icon that is above the area you type in posts, use that icon to link the photo into a post. The other method is to create a photo album/gallery on this forum, then upload the photo to the album/gallery, then use the little yellow rectangular icon to link from the album/gallery to a post.
Here is a thread that gives more detail on how to upload photos:
http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/f.../303141-few-tips-posting-pictures-forums.html

r reese

Reaction score
I know how this is to work but I cant up load to photobucket or gallery have tried do not know what the problem is I have a computer full of photos can post to other sites but not this one cant get them to bucket or gallery making me mad

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
I sent u some pics makes me mad I cant get to post
I posted the photos on your initial post, sorry for the delay, I must be a space cadet as I completely spaced this out. That part of Colorado is absolutely gorgeous, I need to get down there and experience it for myself.

Larry