Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Default New Water and New Tales

Well it's been a while since my last TR I've been stuck in summer school and haven't been able to get out as much as usual. But today I headed out prospecting a new stream. I was nyphing for about the first half hour with no luck so I switched over to a paracheute adams. It was the key, I missed some big fish today (12"=big). I also lost a monster beast 16"er becasue my rod tip got stuck in a tree. Well heres all the proof, enjoy.

Default Re: New Water and New Tales

Lloooks like BIG fun in a little place!
    Congrats on the new spot.

Looks like you have it figured out pretty good there franzen! Fine job indeed.

Can I suggest you make sure your hands are wet when handling fish you're going to release? It helps preserve the slime that protects them from infection. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Chris: Looks like you had a great day on that little brushy stream. You hooked into some very beautiful fish, congrats!

Larry

I was taught when just starting to fly fish to always wet your hands before handling trout. I assure you all the trout caught today were handled properly.

Quote Originally Posted by franzenangler View Post
    I was taught when just starting to fly fish to always wet your hands before handling trout. I assure you all the trout caught today were handled properly.
    That's great. We fish the same waters.You just ruined one of my excuses when fishing doesn't go so well for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackster View Post
    That's great. We fish the same waters.You just ruined one of my excuses when fishing doesn't go so well for me!
    Took me a while to get that, but I finally did. What part of NC are u from?

Quote Originally Posted by franzenangler View Post
    Took me a while to get that, but I finally did. What part of NC are u from?
    North of Charlotte but travel the state quite a bit to the salt and the mountains and the nice 'gills in the pond out back.