Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: My first trip to the Salmon River NY !

Quote Originally Posted by ben664 View Post
    Thanks gzarboni ! I had LOT of good times. This place is incredible, the atmosfere is great.... Next time I ll go a little later, when the salmon run is over. 3h drive man !!! Lucky you

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Yes jaybo ! I prepared this trip for almost 2 years, and it had make a difference but the fishing guide (Nick Copolla) teach me a lot !! very nice guy. The video montage is from Sony Vegas. I m just a beguinner in that

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

He JP !! Thanks !! Seems that in Pulaski, I was the first french guy they ever seen !! Now the locals guys can realize that the Salmon River is A world class fisherie. No doubt.

Peut etre un jour tu te joindra a moi ?

Thancks for the comments guys !!

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Here the 2 nd video

Salmon River video 2013 part 2 Fish On !! - YouTube
    That is beyond awesome! I want to go. Send that video to the local chamber of commerce and you'll have a job and a green card in fifteen minutes. They will have you on a paid promotional tour of Europe and the US to bring people in. No BS my man, market that. There is a market that will pay you for that stuff and pay you well. Think I'm kidding? I will publically bet you whatever five euros are worth in USD, probably fifty bucks these days, to a fishing organization in France vs one in the US if I win. Seriously, send that last vid to Allen and Taylor. Five Euros to your charity if you don't get at least a nibble on a commercial.

2. Default Re: My first trip to the Salmon River NY !

Great videos - we just got back from our annual fall steelhead trip - very high water levels proved difficult fishing - looks like you picked the right day to hit the South Sandy - we were a day early and a day late !

Quote Originally Posted by fq13 View Post
    That is beyond awesome! I want to go. Send that video to the local chamber of commerce and you'll have a job and a green card in fifteen minutes. They will have you on a paid promotional tour of Europe and the US to bring people in. No BS my man, market that. There is a market that will pay you for that stuff and pay you well. Think I'm kidding? I will publically bet you whatever five euros are worth in USD, probably fifty bucks these days, to a fishing organization in France vs one in the US if I win. Seriously, send that last vid to Allen and Taylor. Five Euros to your charity if you don't get at least a nibble on a commercial.
    Thanks for your message ! I'd like to work on it sure !! But, the SR is yet a crowded place, and I don't know if locals fishermen will be agree.... for local economy sure !! Who are Allen and Taylor ? they are woking on DEC NY ?

One of the 5 fish I landed on this amazing tuesday !! (10/22/2013)

5. Likes hailfly liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ben664 View Post
    Thanks for your message ! I'd like to work on it sure !! But, the SR is yet a crowded place, and I don't know if locals fishermen will be agree.... for local economy sure !! Who are Allen and Taylor ? they are woking on DEC NY ?
    They are two very good up and coming rod and reel companies sponsoring this site. Look at the ad banners. Allen I know makes great stuff and taylor seems to as well. All at a reasonable price.

Quote Originally Posted by fq13 View Post
    They are two very good up and coming rod and reel companies sponsoring this site. Look at the ad banners. Allen I know makes great stuff and taylor seems to as well. All at a reasonable price.
    I often buy some hooks on Allen Store. I'll send him the video

This is the lodge where I stayed: Welcome to the woods

Very nice people, cozy rooms. Route 13 Pulaski, near the Glass Hole.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12