Argentina Dream Stream

cab

Reaction score
Dream Stream? NOT!

To be a true Dream stream, you need about a thousand tourists to fish around....

Yes, I learned to fly fish on the South Platte between Spinney and Elevenmile reservoirs......

CAB

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
CAB
I understand where your coming from, but the Colorado Dream Stream is just too crowded for my liking. Id rather fish something that has a lot less people and more elbow room to move around.

cab

Reaction score
My post was meant tounge-in-cheek, Larry. Forgot the smilie at the end.

And yes, I find the DS here too crowded as well.:icon_evil

CAB

iracmiller

Reaction score
Pocono Pines Pa near the Brodhead/Bushkill/Lackawa
I don't know which streams are covered in the video, but I just booked a 13 day trip to Argentine Patagonia in late Dec. - early Jan. with wife and daughter. 3 days In Buenos Aries and the balance at Patagonia River Ranch on Rio Chimehuin between Junin and San Martin de los Andes. Will also have access to the Caleufu, Collon Cura, Allumine, Malleo, Quemquemtreu, Quilquihue, Limay, and some lakes. Creates a serious dent in the bank account, but the video only serves to heighten expectations and makes it seem worth it. Will report upon return.

corn fed fins

Reaction score
I don't know which streams are covered in the video, but I just booked a 13 day trip to Argentine Patagonia in late Dec. - early Jan. with wife and daughter. 3 days In Buenos Aries and the balance at Patagonia River Ranch on Rio Chimehuin between Junin and San Martin de los Andes. Will also have access to the Caleufu, Collon Cura, Allumine, Malleo, Quemquemtreu, Quilquihue, Limay, and some lakes. Creates a serious dent in the bank account, but the video only serves to heighten expectations and makes it seem worth it. Will report upon return.

I can cook, clean, build any home, fix engines, make a fire from sticks, put pressure on a cut, carry 125lbs on my back, saddle a horse, shoot a gun, fling an arrow.....and I'm looking for a nice couple to adopt me in late Dec-early Jan.
What are the odds?.............LOL