Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2,231
Page 37 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Brown Trout Pics

Thanks Stuart, might be a bit of a wait before I join the DSLR posse, until then I'll be making due with a Canon SX40HS and a GoPro, and the iPhone 4S camera at times of course.

AND A DOUBLE POST:
    Here's a quick mash-up of a brown I caught the other day on a tunghead hare's ear, and my first footage with the GoPro (I really need that dive housing...). AAAND embedding isn't working so hot...
    Last edited by gatortransplant; 09-23-2012 at 09:31 PM.
    - A.J.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...

Blog Entries

Here are a couple nice Wyoming Browns I landed yesterday:

Larry
    Larry

3. Likes madjoni, jpbfly, milt spawn, wt bash liked this post
    Blog Entries

Larry looks like both browns and bows are slender in this stream...beautiful fish

I love fall...browns become wickedly colorful! Here's a great sample of what we were catching this weekend.

A small native brownie from central PA's spring creek caught in the dark on a foam ant

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Blog Entries

The first fall lake-run football of the year, not a monster but always fun to see a kyped-out fish on the end of the line, courtesy of the Valley of Sin. I was willing to compromise my integrity as a fisherman by heading out to one of my least favorite destinations when I heard there were browns running in, I just didn't realize how far I would inadvertently sink... at least a half-dozen fish tempered the descent!
    - A.J.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...

Hey AJ nice brown. You got water your way?

Mike

Brown from South Dakota
    "Leave it as it is. You cannot improve on it. The ages have at work on it, and man can only mar it." Theodore Roosevelt
    "Live with your eyes open, you might notice something and you will have the opportunity to share it with the world." Argail

Blog Entries

Mike, the water is coming up but I'll still be heading out your way for the browns when I can. Wanna do a repeat of last year and meet up for some out-of-state plate sightings and some good fishing?
    - A.J.

Quote Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post
    The first fall lake-run football of the year, not a monster but always fun to see a kyped-out fish on the end of the line, courtesy of the Valley of Sin. I was willing to compromise my integrity as a fisherman by heading out to one of my least favorite destinations when I heard there were browns running in, I just didn't realize how far I would inadvertently sink... at least a half-dozen fish tempered the descent!
    Beautiful Brownie AJ! Sometimes we must dwell in the Valley of Sin to reap our rewards. Especially for tanker BTs! Nice!

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post
    And the guy behind you is casting for walls!
    "I was born to fish" Lee Wulff
    "There's more B.S. in fly fishing then there is in a Kansas feedlot." Lefty Kreh
    " It ain't over till it's over." Yogi Berra
    "Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser

Page 37 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast