Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2,234
Page 43 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Default Re: Brown Trout Pics

Sort of makes chipping the ice out of your guides worth it! Nice catch and pictures.

2. Likes shotgunfly liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfly View Post
    Woohoo! ....
    Nice trout - Congratulation
    Best regards from Germany,

THORSTEN

4. Likes fly_guy12955, shotgunfly liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfly View Post
    Woohoo! What an early Christmas present! My FIRST brown trout caught on a local spring creek! And during our first snow fall of the season.

The parking lot/bridge:

Forgive me the shameless product shots, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to say HELIOS, HATCH and HEIFER all at once. We share the spring creek with free roaming cows:

The brown wasn't huge, maybe 13-14" but it was a joy to land. What a gift! I've been trying to land a brown here for the last year!

Wicked! Hey is that Mossy Creek? Its definitely on the to do list, and BigKais is that WNY Creek out near Rochester?
    Oh I live to be the ruler of life not a slave

6. Likes fly_guy12955, shotgunfly liked this post

i am a new member who just found this site and page. i am unfortunately stuck at home today while my wife has to work, so this has been a nice way to kill the day. i would love to add some of my pics, but my "posting rules" say that i may not post attachments - any way to change that??

thanks for all the great pics
    Last edited by pb_colorado; 12-25-2012 at 04:55 PM. Reason: picture attachment not working

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pb_colorado View Post
    i am a new member who just found this site and page. i am unfortunately stuck at home today while my wife has to work, so this has been a nice way to kill the day. i would love to add some of my pics, but my "posting rules" say that i may not post attachments - any way to change that??

thanks for all the great pics
    PBS: that isn't a rule agains't you, the forum doesn't allow uploading photos or attachments from your computer directly to a thread on the forum due to virus issues. There are a couple different ways of posting photos. Probably the easiest is to open an account with a third party site like PhotoBucket, upload your photos there and hen link to your thread here. The other method is to create a photo gallery here, upload your photos into your gallery and then link to your thread. To link you use the little yellow rectangular icon that is above the top of the area where you type in replies to a post. I'm using an IPad to respond and haven't figured out how to post links, but if you navigate to the general discussion forum, you will see a thread there explaining the details of posting photos.

Larry
    Larry

Based on Larry's advice, here are a few of my favorites from around Colorado:

Lower Blue River, October 2010 - this has got to be the most beautifully colored Brown I have ever caught. Not much size, but the color was amazing

Upper Colorado River, September 2012 - my friend Mike with a nice Brown below State Bridge

Lower Blue River, October 2009 - my stepbrother Chad with a nice Brown below Spring Creek Rd

Upper Colorado River, Late Summer 2012 - summer head gear with a Brown to boot, not as much color this time of year

Arkansas River, August 2011 - Lots of Browns in this range near Vallie Bridge

Hope to add a lot more in 2013, spring can't come soon enough.
    Last edited by pb_colorado; 12-26-2012 at 05:19 PM. Reason: updated picture links

10. Default

Wt bash:

Yes it is. Im moving for a job and my new place will be only a few mins from it. Excited about having it as home water

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

PBS: Looks like you have the Colorado river dialed in. Congrats on the great looking Browns!

Larry
    Larry

Quote Originally Posted by bigkais89 View Post
    Wt bash:

Yes it is. Im moving for a job and my new place will be only a few mins from it. Excited about having it as home water

I heard pretty good things about it now I'm seeing pretty good things, cool.
    Thanks
    Oh I live to be the ruler of life not a slave

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wt bash View Post
    I heard pretty good things about it now I'm seeing pretty good things, cool.
    Thanks
    If you re ever on the neighborhood pm me. I d be happy to show u some spots.

Page 43 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast