Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hero Cam

Default Re: Hero Cam

LOL, that depends on whether I float my hat or not The flip video cam I have is not waterproof, the optio might be better for the underwater stuff.

d

2. Default Re: Hero Cam

Nice video dude! If that was me trying to film some of those pov shots, I'd have fallen in for sure. Takes all my effort just trying to land a fish sometimes, haha

3. Default Re: Hero Cam

Pretty slick cinematography, thanks for sharing. I've been toying with getting a setup like that this spring, but have yet to find any with an expletive deletion feature

I was sitting around last night trying to figure out what I was going to do today, then I remembered the date so I decided to update the video from last year. I thought I was going to do much better than I did, but anyway one year later......

[ame=http://youtu.be/1EBp4eJ1kpE]Trout2 0 - YouTube[/ame]
    “Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don’t tell them where they know the fish.”
    http://theladygreyflyfishing.blogspot.com/

5. Likes wannafish liked this post

Very nice! Looked like fun! I've got a relatively indestructable "Helmet Cam" for mounting on a fire helmet, but with all of the BS about liability, and mutts posting photos and videos from fire and accident calls that are disrespectful of victims rights, we had to set a district policy that forbids the use of such tools, so now it's only used whan I'm teaching a class. Maybe I can figure a way to mount it to a hat-brim or a headband.....
    - Rick

"A leader with great passion and few skills always outperforms a leader with great skills and little passion." Chief Rick Lasky

7. Likes only adipose liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12