The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > >

The Cost of Traveling To.......... This forum is intended to build a data base of Best Deals, Tricks of Travel, Trip Prep, Where to Stay and Why, Plan B, Best Eateries and Ones to Avoid, Righteous Fly Shops, etc

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Old 09-22-2017, 02:53 PM

rockriver has a brilliant futurerockriver has a brilliant futurerockriver has a brilliant futurerockriver has a brilliant futurerockriver has a brilliant futurerockriver has a brilliant futurerockriver has a brilliant futurerockriver has a brilliant futurerockriver has a brilliant futurerockriver has a brilliant futurerockriver has a brilliant future
Default Help with trip planning

I haven't made a trip for awhile so in 2018, I want to start fishing in August and wrapping it up after Christmas or possibly a little later. I'd really prefer to spey fish most of the time with single hand fly fishing for the times I'm not spey fishing. This trip will be in the western part of the U.S. and probably Canada. I'll be driving so what I'd like help with is: What rivers are a must do and when would you fish them? I doubt that the time that I've allotted gives me enough time to include Alaska. Thanks for any help.