Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Scadden XTC w/ NRS Frame

Hello!

Iím looking at upgrading my Scadden XTC3 Frame to a NRS frame. I would have to customize the frame however and wondering if anyone has done that or has the spec sheet for the size of the frame.

Also doea anyone have any ideas for rod storage ? Just not sure

Thanks

Marcus

2. Default Re: Scadden XTC w/ NRS Frame

was thinking of doing the same..please post photos if u get a NRS frame.. Thanks

Default Re: Scadden XTC w/ NRS Frame

I’ve seen photos of the frame, was going to do a 42” W by 60” L Fishing Frame but not sure about the rest seat. Either the SM 32” or 39”. I’m just not sure

4. Default Re: Scadden XTC w/ NRS Frame

Good luck! Hope it works well!

5. Default Re: Scadden XTC w/ NRS Frame

Not sure of the length of the XTC, but I have an older assault outlaw 14ft raft and had to go with 82" side rails to make it work with a rear seat and anchor. Not sure on the length of the stern seat rails. I know I was limited on the length based on a 54" frame width. I would also recommend getting as wide of a frame that will fit the raft. My frame sits just inside the center of the tubes. A slightly wider frame would make attaching more rod tubes or anything else to the frame easier. I made two rod tubes out of PVC.

6. Default Re: Scadden XTC w/ NRS Frame

I have a DragonFly which has been upgraded with the NRS frame. I am totally satisfied with it. Being a modular system you can pretty well lay it out as you like. Mine is set up for three persons, a Anchor system along with Scaddon storage bags I have a photo on my iPhone but itís not appearing on my iPad for some reason ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro