Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
  1. Default The Adventures of Mike & Curtis: Part 5

[img2="left"]http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=245&stc=1&d=1151080965[/img2]The Adventures of Mike & Curtis: Part 5

Its been a while since we've heard from our adventurous friends Curtis Sledge and Mike Hammer. Here is the latest of their misadventures.

A short while ago, Mike and Curtis were fishing their special creek off the beaten track. The stream was loaded with Brookies and they were slamming dry flies all day long. This was dry fly fishing at its best.

Mike and Curtis were having the time of there lives when suddenly, out of the bushes, jumped the Game Warden!!!

Immediately, Mike threw down his fly rod and started running through the woods as fast as he could go. Now this was a site to see… remember, Mike is a pretty big ol’ boy. He was thrashing through the brush like an ape gone wild… and hot on his heels came the Game Warden.

After about a half mile Mike stopped and stooped over with one hand on his thigh and the other on his chest trying to catch his breath. The Game Warden finally caught up to him.

“Lets see yer fishin license, Boy” the Warden gasped.

With that, Mike pulled out his wallet and gave the Game Warden a valid fishing license.

“Well, Mike”, said the Game Warden, “You must be about as dumb as a box of rocks!!! You don't have to run from me if you have a valid license!”

“Yes Sir”, replied Mike, “But my friend Curtis back there, well, he don't have one”...
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default Re: The Adventures of Mike & Curtis: Part 5

you sure you're not changing names from some of my friends.

3. Default Re: The Adventures of Mike & Curtis: Part 5

Maybe so. I've got relatives... or should I say Kin Folk... who are dead ringers of Curtis Sledge and Mike Hammer.

4. Default Re: The Adventures of Mike & Curtis: Part 5

Nice,
    Sounds like some of my friends.
    I would be the "runner" though. They kinda even look like the pictures you posted.

5. Default Re: The Adventures of Mike & Curtis: Part 5

Gotta love that Mike
    All Means All

6. Default Re: The Adventures of Mike & Curtis: Part 5

Yea... he's always lookin' out for a brotha in a what's in it for me sort of way.