Updates get fewer.

scotty macfly

Reaction score
I can't speak for other states, but here in Colorado the weather has been nice, so maybe they're too busy fishing like me.

At least I hope they are.

fredaevans

Reaction score
White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone
Suspect fishing is the Southern Oregon deal; 'Blue Bird Weather' yesterday and dead center in the Winter Steelhead season. Tick short of 70 degree!! And not to worry about the number of postings, all boards go through 'cycles.'

Fred

plecain

Reaction score
On a couple of other forums where they allow political comments, they're overflowing with new posts.

You wouldn't want to read most of them in polite company. Or, in any company. Or alone.

Bigfly

Reaction score
Olive, we are in the shoulder season.....

Fairweather fishers will start sitting at the computer....you will have posts soon enough.....

For the Winter fishers......we will get back to posting when we take a break in the Spring......
Cycles within cycles....

Jim

yikes

Reaction score
Posting less because after 3 years since I started fly fishing, I now have all the answers I seek, all my problems are solved and all possible experience has been gained.

Just kidding.

bigjim5589

Reaction score
Keep in mind fishing is seasonal. On a bass site I frequent, and moderate, many are turning to hunting this time of year as the weather turns cooler. Also, with holidays coming soon, I'm sure some are busy getting ready, particularly those with younger kids.

As we get past the New Year, you'll likely see more fly tying posts, as folks ready their fly boxes for the new seasons.

Also, depending on geographic locations, some simply get the opportunity to keep fishing, while others gripe about the weather & get cabin fever! :rolleyes:

:biggrin:

mridenour

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Work has been busier for me. Once I get this new project on its feet, I intend to do more important things like fish, think about fishing, typing about fishing, tying flies for fishing, telling people what fishing things I need for Christmas.

Life isn't just about fishing ya know...oh, wait, yes it is.

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

Keep in mind fishing is seasonal. On a bass site I frequent, and moderate, many are turning to hunting this time of year as the weather turns cooler. Also, with holidays coming soon, I'm sure some are busy getting ready, particularly those with younger kids.

As we get past the New Year, you'll likely see more fly tying posts, as folks ready their fly boxes for the new seasons.

Also, depending on geographic locations, some simply get the opportunity to keep fishing, while others gripe about the weather & get cabin fever! :rolleyes:

:biggrin:
Fishing is seasonal. I ONLY fishing in seasons. If it isn't a season, I don't fish.

ejsell

Reaction score
I live in Ohio and not real close to any cold water streams so not much else to do fishing wise but watch YouTube videos in envy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk