Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
  1. Default The Adventures of Mike & Curtis: Part 3

[img2="left"]http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204&stc=1&d=1142811079[/img2]The Adventures of Mike & Curtis: Part 3

Mike and Curtis go on another fly fishing and camping trip. They pack a cooler with sandwiches and beer… lots of beer. After five hours of hiking, and dragging that cooler, they arrive at a great spot. It’s a nice level campsite next to a pristine trout stream. As they began to set up camp, they realize they’ve forgotten a bottle opener. Curtis turns to Mike and says, "You’ve gotta go back and get the opener or else we have no beer."

"No way," says Mike. "By the time I get back, you will have eaten all the food." (Remember… these are two pretty big ol’ boys)

"I promise I won’t," says Curtis. "Just hurry!" So Mike leaves. Curtis keeps his word.

Three full days pass and there’s still no sign of Mike. Exasperated and starving, Curtis finally digs into the sandwiches. Suddenly, Mike pops out from behind a rock and yells, "I knew it! That settles it… I’m not going!"
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default Re: The Adventures of Mike & Curtis: Part 3

Ok, now that was funny!

Quote Originally Posted by The Full Creel
    [img2="left"]http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204&stc=1&d=1142811079[/img2]The Adventures of Mike & Curtis: Part 3

Mike and Curtis go on another fly fishing and camping trip. They pack a cooler with sandwiches and beer… lots of beer. After five hours of hiking, and dragging that cooler, they arrive at a great spot. It’s a nice level campsite next to a pristine trout stream. As they began to set up camp, they realize they’ve forgotten a bottle opener. Curtis turns to Mike and says, "You’ve gotta go back and get the opener or else we have no beer."

"No way," says Mike. "By the time I get back, you will have eaten all the food." (Remember… these are two pretty big ol’ boys)

"I promise I won’t," says Curtis. "Just hurry!" So Mike leaves. Curtis keeps his word.

Three full days pass and there’s still no sign of Mike. Exasperated and starving, Curtis finally digs into the sandwiches. Suddenly, Mike pops out from behind a rock and yells, "I knew it! That settles it… I’m not going!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3. Default Re: The Adventures of Mike & Curtis: Part 3

LOL! That was a good one.

But I don't drink beer, so I hope we brought something for me. Last time I drank from a stream I got sick as a dog.
    All Means All

4. Default Re: The Adventures of Mike & Curtis: Part 3

But I don't drink beer, so I hope we brought something for me
    Oh but this isn't about you guys... its about a couple of guys named Curtis Sledge and Mike Hammer.

Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: The Adventures of Mike & Curtis: Part 3

LOL Brilliant!!!! Have to meet these guys someday.

6. Default Re: The Adventures of Mike & Curtis: Part 3

Oh but this isn't about you guys... its about a couple of guys named Curtis Sledge and Mike Hammer.
    Then why did you put up a photo of us getting ready for our last trip????
    All Means All

7. Default Re: The Adventures of Mike & Curtis: Part 3

Is this story likely to become the sequel to "A River Ran Right-on Into It?"

Them Stars are lookin good!