Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Backcountry Colorado

Default Backcountry Colorado

Would like to meet someone that likes Backcountry fishing in the CO area.

2. Default Re: Backcountry Colorado

Check your messages.

Default Re: Backcountry Colorado

Boy I sure miss Co fishing, lived in Longmont and hammered all front range streams and pounded backcountry streams. Nothing like hearing Elk bugle while working a small run. Have you worked the streams up in RMNP?, several 1-2 day overnighters at high elevation to catch thoses guys. Truly awesome and cannot wait to return for a trip - happy fishing

I have not made it to RMNP for any fishing yet. Just got through marking out a ton of lakes. About to start researching which ones are more "extravagant" so that I can start making reservations.

Hey, ill shoot you a pm but Im up for trips most the time.

If anyone tries wot contact wateroksnmud, I'm now under this username. Going to try to start my own little website.

Im in Thornton. Want to try some rmnp trips this summer. Anyone have some ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Custom Rods You Can Afford to Fish
    www.rollingriveranglers.com

Quote Originally Posted by rrarods View Post
    Im in Thornton. Want to try some rmnp trips this summer. Anyone have some ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Hi rrarods,

We just moved to Thornton,CO and I am planning to prospect a bit in the RMNP as soon as possible (probably after snow is melted). I'd like to have a partner for this endeavor.
    I checked out you website and I am gonna contact you for a small "refurbishing" on a rod.

Tight lines,
    Alex

9. Default Re: Backcountry Colorado

Hi Guys,

Just moved to Superior area in Jan and am looking for some guys to fish with an learn the area. I have been out a few times but would be nice to tag along with folks who know the areas. I have a 14 ft Otter w 3 man frame..love to float. Anyone interested drop me a line.

John

10. Default Re: Backcountry Colorado

I know this is an old thread and I don't know how much traffic it gets but I'm looking as well. Up north in Fort Collins but I do drive a bit when it comes to fishing.