AuSable River; mid northern Michigan

K

kenaijoe

Have a place near the No. Branch.

Just getting to know the river up there, would love to connect with someone that knows the area, or really anywhere in Michigan.

Last edited:

jjack

Reaction score
Swing by the Fuller North Branch Outing Club, they are right on the North Branch, have a lodge and fly shop, and know all about the area

jjack

Reaction score
Yeah, you have to drive by a lot of trout on the way from Traverse City to the North Branch.:)

north2future

Reaction score
That is the problem in Michigan... lots to drive by, being on the No. Branch, the problem is most guys aren't up that way, they stop at the Holy Waters before getting here.

I guess I'll just have to fish it alone... don't worry, ill keep all the secrets to myself :)

flyfishmich

Reaction score
That is the problem in Michigan... lots to drive by, being on the No. Branch, the problem is most guys aren't up that way, they stop at the Holy Waters before getting here.

I guess I'll just have to fish it alone... don't worry, ill keep all the secrets to myself :)
we don't have to go that far and have you fish it alone. I can meet up with you for sure. Just have to have some nice warmer weather. Id say thats a 2 hour drive for me. How far form Mio are you?

tcmono11

Reaction score
Just saw this. I fish the Au Sable a ton and the North a fair amount. PM me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk