Sacramento, CA

shaunsquid

Reaction score
I go fishing every weekend. Sometimes both Saturday and Sunday, sometimes during the week after work. I always go solo as none of my fishing buddies are up for fly fishing and that is mostly what I focus on these days. If anybody wants to get out let me know.

MoscaPescador

Reaction score
Look into the Granite Bay Fly Casters or California Fly Fishers Unlimited. Both clubs are well established with fly fishers in different age demographics. They have club outings if you want to do that thing, or you can go out with some new friends independent of the club.

trout trekker

Reaction score
Western Portal Sequoia National Forest, Kern River
Kiene’s and Fly Fishing Specialties ( Fly Shops - Sacramento area ) host free in store / parking lot fly fairs, which attract good numbers on anglers. Check the websites of each for dates and details. It’s a good place to scope out new fishing partners that might be a good match.

Or if you see a guy trailering a sage & white Hyde along 20, 65, 70, 99, I-5 or I-80 wave! Say Hey, NAFFF'er!
:thumbsupu

Dave

MoscaPescador

Reaction score
Kiene’s and Fly Fishing Specialties ( Fly Shops - Sacramento area ) host free in store / parking lot fly fairs, which attract good numbers on anglers. Check the websites of each for dates and details. It’s a good place to scope out new fishing partners that might be a good match.

Or if you see a guy trailering a sage & white Hyde along 20, 65, 70, 99, I-5 or I-80 wave! Say Hey, NAFFF'er!
:thumbsupu

Dave
Fly Fishing Specialties Spring Barbecue - April 11
Kiene's Spring Barbecue - April 18