Reno, NV Area

nevadanstig

Reaction score
Any other members here from the area? I've only done fly solo and don't really know anyone in to fly fishing. I usually go at least a few times a week and am down to work anywhere on the NV side.

nvkevin

Reaction score
I live in the Elko area, but I travel to Reno quite often as my parents live in Spanish Springs and my in-laws live in Carson. I will have to look you up next time I am out there.

nevadanstig

Reaction score
I live in the Elko area, but I travel to Reno quite often as my parents live in Spanish Springs and my in-laws live in Carson. I will have to look you up next time I am out there.
Please do, if we ever get a sub 3 digit temp day and some water anytime soon!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

ibldg2017

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to reno area and love to fly fish just don't know where to go or have anyone to go with. Would love to find a fishing buddy that I could go fishing with. Thank you
Larry

flytie09

Reaction score
The Truckee is a good starting point and a joy to fish. I make it to Reno 1x or 2x a year...... I'll look you up maybe then. I've stumbled across a couple guys that fly fish there when I've been poking around. I've heard good things about Pyramid Lake... bring your ladder.... classic stuff right there. All that for a dinky little trout.

ft09