Northern Utah

hoyawolf

Reaction score
Hi,

Just moved to the area a few months ago. I haven't been out fishing much herein Utah. Always looking to get out. My schedule is very flexible. I like backcountry fly fishing too so I am looking forward to the mountains opening up some, although it is sad that the backcountry skiing must come to an end.

Please send me a note if you are looking a partner in Utah. Willing to travel and camp to fish as well!

Cheers

jason.b.nicholson@gmail.com

kevind62

Reaction score
Not sure if you're still around on the forum. I'm always looking for new places to see and fish. I'm out that way 2 to 3 times a year.

peaks2creeks

Reaction score
Im up in Layton, fish the weber a couple times a week and just waiting to for the mountain roads to open to start adventuring and fishing... If you have fishing trips let me know, or if you want to hit up the Weber...

Cheers

canehunter

Reaction score
Hey guys-

Can you row a drift boat? I'm in Utah also and love to take my boat out. I've learned that my current (should I call them previous? Haha) fishing buddies can't row worth a darn so I end up on the sticks all day and it turns into a fishing trip for them.

Looking for a rowing buddy on the Green River below Flaming Gorge, Henry's Fork, Madison River, etc.

jangles

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Marana ,Hellazonia . Idaho , Utah , Mt , NM and Wy
Hey guys-

Can you row a drift boat? I'm in Utah also and love to take my boat out. I've learned that my current (should I call them previous? Haha) fishing buddies can't row worth a darn so I end up on the sticks all day and it turns into a fishing trip for them.

Looking for a rowing buddy on the Green River below Flaming Gorge, Henry's Fork, Madison River, etc.
Don't quit on them just yet ,you could end up fishing partner less ! I know it's a pain but have you tried working with them ? Well , not my business and poking my nose in as usual . Hope you find a few good fishing buddies . :)

canehunter

Reaction score
Don't quit on them just yet ,you could end up fishing partner less ! I know it's a pain but have you tried working with them ? Well , not my business and poking my nose in as usual . Hope you find a few good fishing buddies . :)
I know, I need more patience. I'm sure over time they'll come around...but in the meantime, anyone that can row and wants to take turns, let's hit the river!