Looking for a drift boat partner - Rocky Mountain region

canehunter

Reaction score
I have a drift boat and enjoy hitting waters such as the Green River, Henry's Fork, etc but I've come to learn that my current buddies don't have a clue how to row and when I go with them I end up on the sticks all trip. Anyone looking for a fishing and rowing partner?
I have some capabilities to be flexible with my work, so as to not be limited to only weekend fishing and floating with all the crowds.

-Tight Lines

Grizz900

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
howdy, I grew up in Oregon, but never had a drift boat. I've rowed a few times and it's natural for me. I've also owned my own power boats. fished the salt, rivers in Alaska and WA state. Love to fly fish. just let me bring my black lab.

flafly14

Reaction score
I'll do a trade with you...

I'll take you out on my flats skiff and push you around looking for reds here in FL. And you row me down a river out there sometime in exchange. Heck if you teach me how to row, I'll even do my share on the oars too.

DryFlyGuy

Reaction score
I think it’s a possibility for me. I end up rowing a fair amount as well. I fish the upper and lower green, south fork, and I’ve done Henry’s fork near Ashton once. I also plan to fish the Platte and used to fish the bighorn from the wedding of the waters through Thermopolis occasionally.

I have a drift boat and a two man raft that I use for smaller water like the lower Provo and the Weber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

italian angler

Reaction score
I have a drift boat and enjoy hitting waters such as the Green River, Henry's Fork, etc but I've come to learn that my current buddies don't have a clue how to row and when I go with them I end up on the sticks all trip. Anyone looking for a fishing and rowing partner?
I have some capabilities to be flexible with my work, so as to not be limited to only weekend fishing and floating with all the crowds.

-Tight Lines

italian angler

Reaction score
Hi canehunter. i too have had this problem. My summer residence is idaho falls and covid forgiving intend to return the 4th week of july through end of October. I enjoy travelling to diffetent rivers in and out of Idsho. if you could provide me with an email, that could lead to a phone call and something definite. Thanks, Italianangler47@ gmail.
com