Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Default Anyone wanna go to Turks and Caicos for diY bonefish?

A house has been booked to stay in the turks and Caicos for Jan 27 - Feb 2, 2020. Tragedy has struck one of the people going so it looks like we might have to cancel unless we can find 1 or 2 more to fill the vacancy. Your portion of the cost for the house would be around 1700$. My understanding is that the house is right in front of a pretty good bonefish flat. I think we'll also have access to kayaks. If you want to go, let me know right away, because if we can't get it filled in the next couple days, we're going to have to cancel.

Default Re: Anyone wanna go to Turks and Caicos for diY bonefish?

For anyone that is considering this trip , I have stayed at this house and fished this flat. Below are a few pictures of the house, they are not much but give you the genereal idea. The accomodations are excellent and the house package comes with a SUV. There are a couple yak rental places near by as well as a small store for everything the hard core bone fish guy might need. While I had several shots , I didn't hook up however the other 2 experienced guys did with the most skilled fellow landing 12 I believe. This is a great trip and a super reasonable price. Even if your not an experienced bone guy (like me) I would recommend this package. It was a great way to experience the flats. The house is located right on Bottle Creek , kayaks are a perfect way to get around the vast area and there are many lauch points with easy access. This is a stress free and low cost way to fish for bones.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

3. Likes k_e_v, okiekev liked this post