The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > >

Find a Fishing Partner Need a partner to join you on a fishing trip?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Old 05-12-2015, 10:15 PM

nevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond repute
Default Reno, NV Area

Any other members here from the area? I've only done fly solo and don't really know anyone in to fly fishing. I usually go at least a few times a week and am down to work anywhere on the NV side.
Old 06-30-2015, 11:01 AM

nvkevin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Reno, NV Area

I live in the Elko area, but I travel to Reno quite often as my parents live in Spanish Springs and my in-laws live in Carson. I will have to look you up next time I am out there.
Old 06-30-2015, 02:51 PM

nevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond reputenevadanstig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvkevin View Post
I live in the Elko area, but I travel to Reno quite often as my parents live in Spanish Springs and my in-laws live in Carson. I will have to look you up next time I am out there.
Please do, if we ever get a sub 3 digit temp day and some water anytime soon!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk
Old 07-30-2017, 07:22 PM

ibldg2017 is on a distinguished road

Hi I'm new to reno area and love to fly fish just don't know where to go or have anyone to go with. Would love to find a fishing buddy that I could go fishing with. Thank you
Larry
Old 07-30-2017, 10:11 PM

flytie09 has a brilliant futureflytie09 has a brilliant futureflytie09 has a brilliant futureflytie09 has a brilliant futureflytie09 has a brilliant futureflytie09 has a brilliant futureflytie09 has a brilliant futureflytie09 has a brilliant futureflytie09 has a brilliant futureflytie09 has a brilliant futureflytie09 has a brilliant future

The Truckee is a good starting point and a joy to fish. I make it to Reno 1x or 2x a year...... I'll look you up maybe then. I've stumbled across a couple guys that fly fish there when I've been poking around. I've heard good things about Pyramid Lake... bring your ladder.... classic stuff right there. All that for a dinky little trout.

Click the image to open in full size.

ft09

“If I fished only to capture fish, my fishing trips would have ended long ago.”
~Zane Grey

" . . . shouldn't a man stand on his own two feet and catch his own steelhead? Maybe put out some effort and find his own fish just for the fun of it?"
~Syd Glasso