Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Sage 590 SP

Default Sage 590 SP

Bought a new rod, so it was either this or my 4711 that had to stay on as my dry fly rod for small-medium rivers... Can't give up the LL.

This is a custom rod, but think it was made from a kit... Struble reel seat, gold paint instead of thread wraps, cork is cleaned up like new, comes with a travel rod/reel case and a sock. Throwing in a barely-used SA Trout WF5F in green,matches it beautifully.

I have taken very good care of this rod, if anyone's interested then PM me. Can put up pics also if anyone is interested enough to see em

Asking $275 for the rod, case, sock, and line.
    "The finest gift you can give to any fisherman is to put a good fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't someone else's gift to you?" - Lee Wulff

2. Likes N/A, jslo liked this post
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sage 590 SP

Good stick...somebody should get on it for you.

Anyone interested feel free to PM me or email me at walkerhairston@aol.com
    Last edited by thewalker1013; 05-22-2014 at 09:59 PM.
    "The finest gift you can give to any fisherman is to put a good fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't someone else's gift to you?" - Lee Wulff

Going up on the auction site tomorrow if no one has PM'ed me, FYI

Any photos ? What site did you put it on ?

thanks,
    --Steve
    "There comes a time in your life when you realize doing things that make you smile are far more important than things that don't. Act accordingly !"

It's up on the big auction site, still 3 days plus on the auction.

I did set a reserve price that hasn't been met yet, but that's not surprising with this much time left.

Holler at me there if you want more pics than are up, rarely at a computer and much easier to post more pics there than here from a mobile device