Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Upper Texas Gulf Coast - Jackson Kayak Fishing Team

Default Sage TCX 9' 7 weight (blank warranty card), Lamson Guru 3.0, and Fly Line

I am looking to sell a like new Sage TCX 9’ 7 weight fly rod along with a Lamson Guru 3.0 fly reel complete with dacron backing and brand new Scientific Anglers WF7F Skarkskin fly line. This rod has only been lawn cast and comes complete with original tube, original rod sock, and blank warranty card. There is extremely light soiling on the cork. The Guru 3.0 has only been used in fresh water and has a few 3-4 pound catfish to its credit. The Guru is a great bang for the buck. The Sharkskin line is brand new and freshly spooled over the bright orange Dacron backing. Some folks like to overline their rod so I am also including a spool of used Wulff Bermuda Triangle Taper 8 weight floating line. Let me know if you have any questions. I am located in Missouri City, TX and commute in to Houston to the Beltway/Westheimer area.

$600, plus shipping/insurance. May be willing to trade for the right 9 or 10 weight rod.

Last edited by aggie182; 06-25-2014 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Price Drop

Default Re: Sage TCX 9' 7 weight (blank warranty card), Lamson Guru 3.0, and Fly Line

Good luck, thats a great price for the combo! I have one of those and its a super rod, definitly worthy of being a canon
    "When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."

Storm Drain Bonefisher

Default Re: Sage TCX 9' 7 weight (blank warranty card), Lamson Guru 3.0, and Fly Line

Yeah. I like the way it casts a lot. I just got some new gear so the wife said something must go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$600 plus shipping/insurance.

Would possibly trade for the right 9 or 10 weight rod.

Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk