Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default 3 Combos for Sale!

Hey folks, I am in the process of moving out my most uncommonly used rods, all of which I really do love but Ive found myself with my go-to rig for trout my Allen Icon and another 5wt that I use and of course my bass rod. These are to the lower 48 and include shipping.

Unfortunately, Im not doing paypal because I have 2 accounts for business purposes only and Im not going through the hassle of opening a third account, however, Im sure that a few can vouch for me as a trusted source since the last classified thread I did was giving a rod away. So I can accept a certified check or money order or however else youd like to handle it and I can get the gear shipped out within 2 days.

#1 Allen xa2, 3wt, 66, 4pc rod with tube. Allen Trout2 reel (green), size 1. Backing and SA Sharkskin 3wf line.
    This rod was used a dozen times or so. Very fun to use but the only thing for me is the shorter length which is what a lot of people look for. The handle section is brand new because I had an issue with the lock nut but Allen sent me the whole new section.
    $220.00

#2 - Allen xa2, 6wt, 10, 4pc rod with tube. LL Bean Stream Light Ultra size 3 reel (black). Backing and Rio Perception 6wf line (camo).
    This rod is awesome but a bit too big for around here. The rod was used maybe 3 or 4 times the reel a little bit more because its coming off my bass rod and my Allen alpha will go on that so I have to a line swap.
    $235.00

#3 LL Bean Stream Light Ultra 5wt, 86 rod with tube. LL Bean Stream Light Ultra size 2 reel (black). Backing and Rio Perception 5wf line.
    Great combo with nice action. I like my other 5wts better.
    $125.00

I did the math and think everything is a good price and will upload some photos soon. Thanks for looking!

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

#1 combo

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

#2 combo

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

#3 combo

~Todd
    "...Nympin' ain't Easy"

Chief Thread Starter
    Mother Approved...

Default Re: 3 Combos for Sale!

What kind of warranty does the ll bean have?

3. Default Re: 3 Combos for Sale!

I will take #3 LL Bean Stream Light Ultra 5wt, 86 rod with tube. LL Bean Stream Light Ultra size 2 reel (black). Backing and Rio Perception 5wf line.

Pm sent

Default Re: 3 Combos for Sale!

Quote Originally Posted by nah85 View Post
    What kind of warranty does the ll bean have?
    I'm pretty sure that to the original owner, they replace their products with no question. I'm not sure how that works with things that were purchased used

~Todd
    "...Nympin' ain't Easy"

Chief Thread Starter
    Mother Approved...

Default Sold

The trio sold today to a local guy here off my CL ad. Thanks for looking.
    ~Todd
    "...Nympin' ain't Easy"

Chief Thread Starter
    Mother Approved...