Selling it all: Sage, Orvis, Hatch, Ross, Abel

tex68w

Reaction score
I have some major changes coming this year I just don't foresee myself getting out there this year or even the next. I'd like to be optimistic, but I'm also realistic and I'd like to let these great items go on to new homes where they will be put to use.

I will list the rods and reels separately but I am willing to sell as combos for a better package deal. All reels will come with backing and fly lines, some of these rods and reels haven't even been fished. All of this gear was new as of 2018 and some of these items have never seen water, it's sad to even say that, but life throws you curve balls. I am negotiable on my prices but I won't be giving this stuff away so be reasonable and understand the value of the line and backing included for no extra charge. Prices include shipping to the lower 48, insurance is extra.

I will send pics upon request and I will attempt to get this post updated with pics as time permits. Feel free to PM for further questions/requests.

Rods:

Orvis Helios 3F 3wt 8'4 (new/never fished)-$600 (new lower price)

Sage Salt HD 7wt 9'0 (fished a dozen times, in excellent shape)-SOLD

Sage Salt HD 9wt 9'0 (new/never fished)- SOLD

Reels:

Abel TR1 black (like new, original Abel from Steve's personal collection)-SOLD
*comes with brand new SA Amplitude Smooth Infinity WF-3-F line and tons of backing (never fished)

Ross Evo LTX 4/5 Platinum (new/never fished)-SOLD
*comes with SA Mastery Trout WF-5-F line and new 20# dacron backing

Abel SDS 7/8 Platinum (very good condition, fished a dozen times)-SOLD
*comes with Rio Flats Pro WF-7-F line and 20# dacron backing

Hatch Gen 2 Finatic 7 Plus Large Arbor Gold Special Edition (new/never fished)- SOLD
*comes with Rio Flats Pro WF-9-F line and 20# dacron backing

Last edited:

barham

Reaction score
I noticed your are a fellow Texan. As a 78 who recently retired from being a judge, I am not in the market for any more fishing equipment but wish to express my hope that if your problems are health related, you will weather them.
barham

tex68w

Reaction score
This brand new, never used rod is still available, bring your offers!

Orvis Helios 3F 3wt 8'4 (new/never fished)-$600 OBO

Last edited: