Rod SOLD: Spey Rod 13 foot 8 weight;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
This rod was sold by LL Bean and is a very good rod, I don't know who made them for Bean. Comes with rod tube and sock for $100.00 Delivered to buyer in the US.

Last edited:

City Rat

Reaction score
Streams in the GWNF, SNP,Potomac, Rappahanock and
Re: Spey Rod 13 foot 8 weight;

Ard,
Great looking rod at a great price. I grabbed the Beulah Platinum G2 Spey rod in 13'8", 8/9 at multiples of your price. This is a steal for anyone looking to get into the two handed steelhead/salmon game. Best of luck with the sale!

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score

Never met a Beulah I didn't like buddy, you did OK I think.

I'm selling this rod because I have 3 eight weight rods at this time and this one can be sold on the cheap. I've got a Sage One 13 1/2 foot that I'll not let go and a 14 foot Sage X that will be staying too. If I can't sell a rod at $100 with shipping and pay pal included I have little chance with any for $650 or more......… Nevertheless this rod is a good 2 hand rod and works with a 525 or 550 Skagit nice or a 600 grain Super Scandi or mid belly line.

ia_trouter

Reaction score

This is a tough forum to sell a two hander. At the risk of telling you what to do, I wouldn't drop the price anymore. After fees you are giving it away now. People flock to buy used starter rod Echos and Redington's. Your pics are good and that Bean makes a today $300 spey rod look pretty sorry as far as build quality. I've had a few in my hand and returned them before I bought my Beulah. You've got the pics to prove it will land huge fish.

flytie09

Reaction score

This is a screaming deal. If I didn't have X (my wife might be spying on me) spey rods myself....I would grab this in a heartbeat. This rod looks well taken care of Ard....and we all know it's caught some big fish. Best of luck.

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score

Rod is Sold.

Received 3 private messages from 3 members; all times AK time, one at 5:43 PM which was an offer - second message at 6:53 PM which said I'll take it and the last at 7:26 PM.

#2 bought the rod Thanks Don.

Status
Not open for further replies.