The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > >

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Old 09-15-2017, 09:00 AM

labradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant future
Default Redington Chromer

My girlfriend bought me a Redington Chromer 7116-4 for my birthday. I already have one. I want to sell this one and get something else (she will not know the difference). It has never been fished, cast, or even taken out of the tube. They are going for $399 plus tax online. I'll sell this one for $300 and ship it anywhere in the US for you.

Includes Rod Sock, Rod Tube, Blank Warranty Card, whole nine yards.

Click the image to open in full size.

"In Heaven the police are British, the cooks are French, the cars are German, and the women are Italian. __________________ In Hell the police are German, the cooks are British, the cars are French, and the women are Italian...."

Last edited by labradorguy; 10-03-2017 at 08:13 AM. Reason: typo
Old 09-23-2017, 09:41 AM

labradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant futurelabradorguy has a brilliant future
Default Re: Redington Chromer

Forgot to mention that I will take it out of the tube and check it over before confirming sale- if you would like that is....
"In Heaven the police are British, the cooks are French, the cars are German, and the women are Italian. __________________ In Hell the police are German, the cooks are British, the cars are French, and the women are Italian...."

Last edited by labradorguy; 09-26-2017 at 01:48 PM.
Old 10-03-2017, 08:16 AM

clarification

Last edited by labradorguy; 10-12-2017 at 11:16 AM.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:55 AM

$280 for the next couple days then it is off to the Bay....

I'm not on here much, so if you want it, send me a PM so it dings through to my email. Thanks!