Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  721
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
    Marana ,Hellazonia . Idaho , Utah , Mt , NM and Wyoming at different times of the year .

Default Re: "The 2019 Miracle XL+"

Jerry can you pm me the lowdown , options etc. please .
    Ron Zimmerman

Driving a 52 Chevy in a Cadillac lane on my way to a river near you .

Don't forget your duct tape , Red Green

Thread Killer

2. Likes hairwing530, mcnerney liked this post
    beside the AuSable River in northern Michigan

jangles,

A PM is headed your way...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

4. Likes jangles, mcnerney liked this post

Jerry,
    Thank you for all you do, it is very inspirational. PM sent.

6. Likes hairwing530, mcnerney liked this post

Hey rtsensi,

Thank you for your kind words. A PM has been sent your way...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

8. Likes mcnerney liked this post

New to the Forum and new to fly fishing. I got one of Jerry's Miracle Boxes yesterday in the mail. What a deal ! Being a newbie wasn't sure what kind of flies to buy. Told Jerry what kind of fishing and where I would be fishing and he said he would take care of and he did. I got 100 plus flies and bugs to get me started. Superior quality compared to some of the odds and ends I have been picking up. He even included a detailed sheet with names of all the flies which is great for a newbie. All you other rookies out there, this is the way to go. I plan on putting these to good use.Thanks again, Jerry for all your hard work.

New to the Forum and new to fly fishing. I got one of Jerry's Miracle Boxes yesterday in the mail. What a deal ! Being a newbie wasn't sure what kind of flies to buy. Told Jerry what kind of fishing and where I would be fishing and he said he would take care of and he did. I got 100 plus flies and bugs to get me started. Superior quality compared to some of the odds and ends I have been picking up. He even included a detailed sheet with names of all the flies which is great for a newbie. All you other rookies out there, this is the way to go. I plan on putting these to good use.Thanks again, Jerry for all your hard work.

11. Likes hairwing530, jangles, mcnerney, dennyk liked this post

Kevin,

Thank you for the "plug," the kind words about my handiwork, and most of all, for your support of "my kids" and me. Come this Fall, I'll be welcoming the 21st year of the tying classes with another group of "my kids," and it's because of the kindness and generosity of anglers such as yourself that I've been able to do it for so long, and keep the classes completely free of charge. May the Man Upstairs forever bless you, my friend, both astream and in life...

As for me? It's back to the vise and shipping bench after a couple of days playing "mechanic." Jesse's Jeep snapped a wheel-bearing this week past, prompting Dear Old Dad to trade his whip-finishers and bobbins for the wrenches and tools. The good news is that the weather cooperated and that one of my "fishing cronies" also is a wiz at restoring aging 4X4's. In any event, Jesse and her Jeep again are off-road ready.

Thanks again, Kevin. Wade 'em safe, fish 'em hard, and take good care...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

With my time at the vise restored-- and the fact that my scant hours on the river this week have left me with far too many red, itchy welts and enough blood loss to the "abundant" mosquito populations to boost my blood-donor status immensely --six boxes depart with tomorrow's mail. And, given the above coupled with the predicted weekend weather, I'll be sticking close to the tying bench rather than wading through the canoe/kayak/guide boat hatches.

So, look for more departures next week. Have a great weekend, guys, and thanks again for thinking of "my kids" and me...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

14. Likes mcnerney, jangles, dennyk liked this post

With six more due to arrive at their new homes early this week, I'm working towards finishing up another trio for shipment by the middle of this week. After that? More time at the vise while the front yard is being "baled." The amount of rain that's fallen in the last couple of weeks has made the yard more akin to a hay field rather than a lawn, and the river more the color of dark tea. Still, from what I hear, it's fishing well...

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Thanks again, guys, for thinking of "my kids" and me...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

16. Likes dennyk, odonto.phoridae liked this post
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637