Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  785
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Default Re: "The 2019 Miracle XL+"

Quote Originally Posted by FlySnag View Post
    Attachment 19247

Got my "Bass Box" from Jerry today. I had previously ordered a regular XL box geared toward the driftless and MN North shore. I was so impressed a needed to get a bass box. Again, I cannot say enough about the quality of Jerry's flies. It looks the the mice and crayfish are just crawling out of the box. Thanks again Jerry.
    at first glance I actually thought a mouse was crawling out of that box.....they look terrific!!!!
    norm

2. Likes dennyk, Redbrook, ejsell, hairwing530 liked this post
    beside the AuSable River in northern Michigan

Hey Norm,

Apparently, our two "rescue" cats agree with your assessment. The "Speaker of the House" recently had me tie up a mouse pattern-- minus any evidence of the hook, of course --for busying the felines whenever she has things to do-- sewing, gift-wrapping, packing fly boxes, cooking, et al. The mouse patterns seem to do the trick, and peace again reigns here at the cabin.

And, for those awaiting fly boxes, watch for tracking numbers early this coming week. I plan on putting on the finishing touches to a handful after the tying class with "my kids."

Have a good weekend, everybody, and my best to one and all during the coming holiday seasons...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

4. Likes ejsell, Redbrook liked this post

Three, possibly four more orders should be polished off before the start of the new week. I'd guarantee the four, but there is that Michigan vs. Ohio State game later today, the one that will be on in the background during my Saturday get-together with "my kids..."

At any rate, it's looking like I'll have the current Christmas orders finished and shipped well before the holiday. Everybody, thanks again for thinking of "my kids" and me. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

6. Likes dennyk liked this post

Five more boxes headed off this morning for placement under the Christmas tree in the coming weeks. And, with only a few Christmas orders remaining, I just may have them all finished and ready for gifting later on this month, without resorting to Overnight delivery. One can only hope...

As for me? I'll be back at the vise after the class with "my kids" wraps up for the day. Doc currently is doing one of his patented "wildlife tours."

Have a great weekend, everybody, and thanks again for your support over the years...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Farmington, ill. -Stop by for a cold beer on your way thru
    Blog Entries

Jerry, you are an absolute treasure and an important part of this fly fishing community!!!! Thanks for the box of flies I just received, my friend will enjoy his Xmas present

Wishing you, your family and your kids all the best for the Holiday and the upcoming year

Regards, Kevin

9. Likes hairwing530 liked this post
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142