Four that worked

gt05254

Reaction score
Had a great time fishing the Miramichi recently. These are the four streamers that fooled fish for me (Christmas Tree, Renous Special, Deep Green Beauty, and a purple fly I tooled up to have some fun with...no name)

Gary

jaybo41

Reaction score
Those are 4 wonderful ties Gary. The Deep Green Beauty sure looks like a winner to me. I second Larry's notion: How about some stream and or fish photos!?:thumbsup:

Haha, you posted the photo before I had entered my note! Beautiful fish, congratulations on your successful excursion!

gt05254

Reaction score
There are 44 photos about this trip on my blog. It would have taken eons to go thru photobucket to post that many of them here, and forum rules prevent a hotlink to my blog. So I maintain my own blog, where I don't have to use an intermediary photo hoster, and try my best to supply a few pics and info to this forum. This is a fine forum, and I try to obey its rules. Their football, their rules. no problem. for me, anyway.
Gary

theboz

Reaction score
Awesome flys and sweet Salmon! My favorite is the Christmas Tree , has that look like how could any fish from the ocean refuse me! Some day have to get up there just too inviting to turn down. Thanks Gary for the drool!

gt05254

Reaction score
Pocono, I just realized you're right! That fish (atlantic salmon) taped at 36 inches...MORE than half my height! LOL, a new way of looking at things!

Thanks all for your kind words!
Gary