Test

honyuk96

Reaction score

Hey what do ya know, this dummy figured it out. Haha. I don't know if I'll be able to pull that off again or not but for my first contribution to this forum I offer up a Silver Doctor, mixed wing varient. Thanks gents for all the help

CutThroat Leaders

Business Member
Reaction score
Very nice… Impressive. How much is time is involved in a tie like this. I tie often enough, but I tie with the mindset of keeping it simple. thanks for sharing, it gives me inspiration.

honyuk96

Reaction score
Very nice… Impressive. How much is time is involved in a tie like this. I tie often enough, but I tie with the mindset of keeping it simple. thanks for sharing, it gives me inspiration.
Thanks guys. Honestly, I'm a greenhorn at tying these types of flies. I'm just starting to dabble in Victorian era classics. I've become partial to mixed wings, as the fish will destroy them anyhow. IMO the full on beautiful married winged flies are art, and not for fishing, but that's just me. This fly took me about 30 mins, but I had the married wing pre built, before I brushed it out, if that makes sense. I just enjoy tying flies