Pinkies Revenge #2

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I came to the threads here for a refresher on tying this fly and found things a bit light. Unfortunately the photos in kwb's Sticky thread are gone due to the photo bucket impasse so I am taking liberty linking to another step by step below.

Pinky's Revenge | Michigan Sportsman - Online Michigan Hunting and Fishing Resource

I've been tying flies myself and couldn't see making a step by step with this one already available. I'll need to figure out how to get some weight built into these due to the water conditions that I do my late season steelhead fishing in. Still the pattern is simple and attractive so...............

Generally we do not link to other forums but until I do a step by step to replace this with I'm going to put this up.

Unknownflyman

Reaction score
That's Dave's eat a peach leech with pink ice dub. LoL. He does mention Dave but yeah Dave's patterns are great, easy to tie and they are fish catchers.

The bad hair day is another similar but great pattern, us Minnesota guys that are friends of Dave tie the bad hair day and eat a peach leech on tubes with jungle cock and use sculpin wool for a head. It's the Duluth boys version.