The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > >

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  365
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Old Yesterday, 05:04 AM

hairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "The 2017 Miracle XL+"

Hello jmckinl1,

It was a pleasure on my end as well. You allowed me somewhat of an "empty canvas" approach on which to design/tie up your fly boxes, and I had a ball doing it. Enjoy your upcoming hours on the water, my friend, and don't be a stranger. And, thank you for thinking of "my kids" and me, Joshua.

Wade safe, and take good care...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes jmckinl1 liked this post
Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM

caljah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: "The 2017 Miracle XL+"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairwing530 View Post
Finally, it is ready for the 2017... the "Miracle XL+" fly box. It's now another box to complement the "Miracle 100+" box in the array of fly collections that I tie up, much like the "Streamers 2017" box, and differs only in the fact that the "Miracle XL+" box will boast fly counts of 130+ "bugs" overall-- dries, nymphs, emergers, cripples, et al. I'm hoping that the "Miracle XL+" box will provide sufficient offerings to span the better part of the season for most fly-wranglers.

Whereas the "Miracle XL+" box brings with it many of the same attributes of the "Miracle 100+" fly boxes-- a two-sided waterproof fly box and USPS Priority Mail shipping --the price will be $100. The price increase is a necessary one to offset the upcoming raise in postal charges for all shipping. So, to make the new price easier to handle, I've upped the fly counts a bit.

As always, Paypal works best for me, as the nearest bank branch is a 30-mile haul. If you want/need it, my Paypal information remains:
jwarrington1@copper.net

Give the photos of the new "Miracle XL+" a look, and let me know your thoughts. And, please remember... customization of the fly selection is never a problem.

I thank you all for our dealings in the past, and look forward to tying up more boxes in the months to come. And, most of all, I'm grateful for the support that you've all shown "my kids" and me over the years...

Safe wades, my friends... safe wades...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Jerry, I just received my miracle box. Wow, amazing it is perfect. Thank you so much. Not only is this a great deal, and are great flies, it's also for a good cause. Thank you