Name this Fly....

missin44

Reaction score
I found this fly in my box. I have no idea there i got it and curious if anyone can name it. Sorry can't figure out how to attach pics. No manage attachments button.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I tried to get a copy of the fly to my desktop so I could move it to the thread............. Problem is that the photo is a thumb nail size and there is little I can do with it.

The original photo is in the Gallery and if you want to view the fly use a 'right click' then chose to open the image in a new Tab. It should open for you.

I have no idea what it is, missin44, if you put the images in your own album or use the link that William pasted you will be able to display photos. To get the instructions for album loading check the General Discussion forums, at the top of the page is a Sticky with photo loading links provided. You can also go to the FAQ's forums to find help.

To find these and other mysterious places just click the word 'Forums' on the menu bar at the top of this thread.

Ard

mikel

Reaction score
egg sucking bugger? (as long as we're making stuff up ;))

That fly will catch fish in the sierra lakes for sure. They love bugs with a red "throat" kinda look...