Snow's In, time to learn to tie.

siskiyoublues

Reaction score
The snow's here and it seems that box of materials sitting in the corner for a couple weeks was bought with these days in mind so last night I opened everything up. I've had some fun not knowing anything and just messing around. I wanted to share a picture of what I was working on and see what everyone else was working on.

Sorry the picture's not so detailed, I'm trying to find my macro lens.:rolleyes:

nrp5087

Reaction score
The snow's here and it seems that box of materials sitting in the corner for a couple weeks was bought with these days in mind so last night I opened everything up. I've had some fun not knowing anything and just messing around. I wanted to share a picture of what I was working on and see what everyone else was working on.

Sorry the picture's not so detailed, I'm trying to find my macro lens.:rolleyes:
Looks alot like a popscicle if thats what you were going for

siskiyoublues

Reaction score
something along those lines but with what I could scrounge up and given that it's a whiskey morning, no rules apply.
but instead it's got a lead wrapped body to ad weight with ice dub chenille over, meant to do some tinsel at the butt and crystal flash in the wing but whoops. hah.

siskiyoublues

Reaction score
Thanks Larry, it was actually the third,
this was the second I did, the head was a mess,

The first one fell apart...

fredaevans

Reaction score
White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone
I see you're a touch further south than I thought Carl.

Years back now but had to make (roughly) monthly trips down to Windsor/Santa Rosa during the winter. You'd get hammered on the way back (just south of DunniesMire) and you could always tell the Oregon Drivers going north. Driving in the loose snow lane, studded snow tyres and in 4x4 'high.'

We're chugging along at 35-40 mph and the regular tyre guys (chains included) were struggling at 15.

Just out side for a 'smoke,' No-no the legal kind and see the Mornings low was 49 degrees ... were down 12 at the moment and raining like hell. Anything over 2500 to 3000 feet has got to be taking a pounding.

wt bash

Reaction score
Right on man, you're done now though. All the sudden thoughts hit you like "I need to put together a spring creek box, a box for freestone a box for stillwater a box for this and a box for that" The best thing you can do is apologize to your girlfriend now for lack of attention down the road. Have fun and tie outside the lines.