Members Fly Boxes

rayzor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi , As the title says ... would be good to see members of the forums fly boxes, I will post a Photo of my River/Stream Fly Box tomorrow night , when I can get my camera back off a friend...

But please post your Pic's

would be good to see them:thmbup:

rayzor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
PT,

I just wanted to pick out the flies I wanted.... Stunning collection of flies you have, I have only 1 fly box as I only fish small rivers/streams in the UK, ewill post a pic tom...

great flies PT. by the way..:)

Reactions: Ard

ghocevar

Reaction score
Totally jealous PT...I though I had a lot having 4 large CF Design Boxes filled but you certainly take it to a new level!

I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow.

rayzor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looks like Uncle Gary finally has some competition. :D

Dave
:D.....

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

:d
looks like uncle gary finally has some competition. :d

dave
:d:d:d

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Totally jealous PT...I though I had a lot having 4 large CF Design Boxes filled but you certainly take it to a new level!

I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow.

I look forward to seeing them !

Last edited:

comeonavs

Reaction score
Very impressive guys:)
I only started tying three years ago and now have more flies than I could use in a lifetime. But I love it:):):):)
I hear you, my buddy,his son, my brother in law, nephew probably won't ever have to buy another fly.

My wife said wow you have 1500 hooks, 1000 beads how will you ever use that many ......well I don't know so give them away :faint:

rubberguy

Reaction score
I hear you, my buddy,his son, my brother in law, nephew probably won't ever have to buy another fly.

My wife said wow you have 1500 hooks, 1000 beads how will you ever use that many ......well I don't know so give them away :faint:
i'll send you my address!
:icon_eek:

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Here is my midge box (double sided), I think it holds 352 midges when full.

Tomorrow I will take some photos of the other fly boxes.

pkins44

Reaction score
These boxes give me something to aim for. I guess you could consider my box the one with the dirty laundry everywhere. I won't litter the thread with mine. But beautiful boxes.

newby

Reaction score
Greg, the first step on the road to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Well done.

Now you need to make amends. And seeing as how you have offended me by posting an enviable collection of flies that would be perfect for my fishing, you can send them all to my home address. There they shall be carefully disposed of to ensure no one else falls pray to this deadly addiction.