Help Identifying a fly

dcfoster

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me the name of the fly and what species it's used for?

Thanks.

PS- Can someone please let me know if the link worked? I had multiple pictures in my photo bucket library but I'm hoping this link only takes you to one!

Last edited:

planettrout

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me the name of the fly and what species it's used for?

Error | Photobucket[user]=146836929&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=3

Thanks.

PS- Can someone please let me know if the link worked? I had multiple pictures in my photo bucket library but I'm hoping this link only takes you to one!

I see that that one image worked for you however,
Photobucket now requires that one pay $399.99, for a single year, in order to access the images stored there on your account. Find another place like Imgur to store and share your photos...for free, for the time being...

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

PT/TB

bigjim5589

Reaction score
I can see your pic, although it's not real clear. Have no idea what the pattern is called, but looks to be a Salmon, Steelhead or Alaska type of fly.

Probably wouldn't be difficult to reproduce it.

Ard, may know the pattern once he see's the pic. :thumbsup:

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I've never seen one just like that but it has the look of something you would use for silvers here.

By the way, you can use the same technique you used to put that one image in to post ten into the same thread. Just double space down and paste another via the Add an Image icon.

Ard