Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  14
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: 2019 New Mexico Trout - Fly Fishing Conclave

I'm hoping to be there myself (having a little trouble getting registered to buy tickets) and love to get to meet some of you guys. I have a suspicion I've seen some of the people from this forum on the San Juan before but don't know you by face. I'm one of the 90% and have graying hair and beard. I'll wear a Black 'Clackacraft' cap to help in identification.

JH
    Trout Junky

2. Likes mka liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by stater61 View Post
    I'm hoping to be there myself (having a little trouble getting registered to buy tickets) and love to get to meet some of you guys. I have a suspicion I've seen some of the people from this forum on the San Juan before but don't know you by face. I'm one of the 90% and have graying hair and beard. I'll wear a Black 'Clackacraft' cap to help in identification.

JH
    Trout Junky
    It will be a pleasure to meet you, JH...I'll keep an eye out for you and hopefully we cross paths sometime during the day.
    MIKE ADAIR - Exploring New Mexico landscapes through fly fishing, golf, and art.
    @mka133

I think I'll wear my Dry Tortugas hat. It's likely to be the only one there.

Quote Originally Posted by lacanadio View Post
    I think I'll wear my Dry Tortugas hat. It's likely to be the only one there.
    I just looked up Dry Tortugas and I'm jealous as all get out!!! I'm looking forward to meeting you and family, yay.

Barb started having contractions a few times about mid week...so Sylvia and I think it could happen soon! And, we found out this week our daughter-in-law in Austin expects to deliver in September This is going to be a much better year than last year...circle of life!!!!!!
    MIKE ADAIR - Exploring New Mexico landscapes through fly fishing, golf, and art.
    @mka133

6. Likes lacanadio liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by mka View Post
    I just looked up Dry Tortugas and I'm jealous as all get out!!! I'm looking forward to meeting you and family, yay.

Barb started having contractions a few times about mid week...so Sylvia and I think it could happen soon! And, we found out this week our daughter-in-law in Austin expects to deliver in September This is going to be a much better year than last year...circle of life!!!!!!
    Great news!

Yes, go to Dry Tortugas. We RV'ed to the Keys in October/November. We spent the night in Key West and flew out to the National Park in a De Havilland seaplane. A once in a lifetime event for sure. One thing that amazed me is that the government thought they could essentially control the Gulf from that one location.

Quote Originally Posted by lacanadio View Post
    Great news!

Yes, go to Dry Tortugas. We RV'ed to the Keys in October/November. We spent the night in Key West and flew out to the National Park in a De Havilland seaplane. A once in a lifetime event for sure. One thing that amazed me is that the government thought they could essentially control the Gulf from that one location.
    I'm going to have to go to church and ask forgiveness...I've gone from jealousy to envy. Nice going!!!
    @mka133

Congratulations on the family Mike. Yes I hope to see you all there.

10. Likes mka liked this post

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys there. I donated a Float trip for two to be raffled off at the Conclave. Hopefully someone will bid on it

Again I'll be wearing a Black Clackacraft cap and have the GRAY beard If you see me please come say hello.

JH
    Troutjunky

No baby as of this morning...so I'll be there. I'm definitely throwing tickets into the fishbowl for JH's float trip on the Juan donation!!!
    @mka133

13. Likes lacanadio liked this post

See you there, Mike!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast