Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  14
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: 2019 New Mexico Trout - Fly Fishing Conclave

Quote Originally Posted by lacanadio View Post
    See you there, Mike!
    It was so good to finally get to meet you and Joanne...and family!

I had a good time at the conclave and picked up some good lessons from Landon Mayer's presentations. I do believe I will pick up his book on Mastering the Short Game.

Also, it was a pleasure to meet Matt of Taylor Fly Reels. I got to handle his Revolution Z Reel and was impressed, indeed. My Taylor Reels are getting a little dated compared to his new offerings...but they still work so good!!!

I got to the raffle drawings a little late but did notice we had some forum members taking home some booty

Met stater61 and enjoyed making that connection too...I do believe I'm going to need a drift boat ride down the San Juan sometime Somehow I missed Kirk and hate that...don't know how we missed but for sure will reach out to you and find another way to connect. Jefe got caught up in a work assignment today, but we'll have plenty of chances to get together this year and share some trout water!!!!

Hope everyone enjoyed the conclave as I did...a good day!

MIKE ADAIR - Exploring New Mexico landscapes through fly fishing, golf, and art.
    @mka133

2. Likes el jefe liked this post

Sorry I didn’t run into you either Mike! Enjoyed the presentations, had my book signed by Landon also. Wasn’t sure I was going to go due to a cold, but I got over it yesterday and glad I was able to attend. I did get to say hello to Jimmy, hope to float with him soon

4. Likes mka liked this post

Great meeting you too, Mike. Hopefully we will fish together sometime! Also, meeting Jimmy was good and I'll be looking him up for a trip sometime in the future. And Mike - it was cool you got that Solitary Angler trip, I'm envious . I've fished downstream of that water and have had an eye on it upstream of the fence. It'll be a fun trip, I'm sure.

Presentations were great and I enjoyed both Landon's and Jason's presentations. Lots of food for thought in both. I'm going to pick up some books as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cerec_cat View Post
    Sorry I didn’t run into you either Mike! Enjoyed the presentations, had my book signed by Landon also. Wasn’t sure I was going to go due to a cold, but I got over it yesterday and glad I was able to attend. I did get to say hello to Jimmy, hope to float with him soon
    Let's get together for coffee soon....I'll pm you next week.
    MIKE ADAIR - Exploring New Mexico landscapes through fly fishing, golf, and art.
    @mka133

I had a great time at the Conclave today, awesome presentations and great people all around. Mike, Kirk and Bob it was a pleasure meeting you all and I hope we all meet again.

Troutjunky
    JH

8. Likes mka liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123