Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Default comedians/cars/coffee

Jerry Seinfeld was on Letterman the other night and Dave brought up that Seinfeld had never asked him to be on his internet show "Comedians in cars getting coffee"
    I had to check it out.
    I've only watch 3 episodes so far but I really enjoyed this one with Carl Reiner and Mel Brooks

I Want Sandwiches, I Want Chicken - Carl Reiner and Mel Brooks - Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee
    The simpler the outfit, the more skill it takes to manage it, and the more pleasure one gets in his achievements. --- Horace Kephart

2. Likes fyshstykr liked this post
    White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Default Re: comedians/cars/coffee

Ahhhh, Carl Reiner and Mel Brooks, what could be better? No need for 'four letter words' when you really are funny. Anyone here old enough to remember Earne Kovak? (Think I got the spelling right.)
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

Fred,

How about Steve Allen?

Nature, Cheaper than Therapy

LIVE TODAY

Great series Jerry has been doing. Been waiting on season two to come out. If it does.
    "...all snobbery is defensive..and as important as fishing seems, the most important thing about it is, it's just fishing."

-- John Gierach

Art: http://www.gravenfish.com

My TU:
    http://massanuttentu.com

White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Quote Originally Posted by imxer View Post
    Fred,

How about Steve Allen?
    SOOOO YES!

Old times were good times. Remember the first time I saw 'TV,' a 10 inch screen. First I bought was a 20 (give or take) bit in a "Entertainment Counsoul." Bad spelling intended.

78 reeecord plyer, raduO and a REAL LIFE TEEEVE.

And do my school home work.

And my first, to a Teacher, 'You are so full of xhit your eyes have to be brown.'

That got a walk up the hall to the Principals office. 'You can not address ... yada-yada' your teacher like that.'

Looked him straight in the eye and 'My People' lived there, experience that and the text book is total bull ship.'

'Where/when' talk to me.'

This was a Man of Education. Real Education. Always in a dark pin stiped, white shirt and tie. Met his 'equal' on a few other occations. After the first day's you were sitting bolt up-right in class.

You were about to 'learn,' to agrue, to express, to expand as a 'mind.'

Agree to disagree, but you were being pushed forward intectually. Loved that, as some of 'these' were total nut cases. Hand up and "Excuse Me?" in class.. fill in that blank.

Again, just my .02
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

7. Likes imxer liked this post

Extremely good viewing, thanks for posting it Rip.