Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Bear Bait

Default Bear Bait

the pope was driving in the mountains of montana when he found a man in save the earth hat and a peta shirt getting mauled by a 10 foot grizzly all of a suden 10 loggers came out of the wood work and shot the bear in the chest with a .44 mag the pope went over to the loggers and the half eatin man and said wow I did no know loggers would really help a enviromentilist in time of need I give you the lords blessing for being so curtius then he left, the one logger looked at the other and said who was that? 2nd logger says I think it was the pope 1st logger laughed and said well I dont think he knows what bear bait is think we should head into missoula and grab another one or is this one holding up for another go around.

2. Likes mcnerney liked this post
  3. Default Re: Bear Bait

He he he thats cool man,,,,,,

Default Re: Bear Bait

This is just so wrong but I love it!

Cheers,
    Steve

5. Likes mcnerney liked this post

We all know what everyone says about Religion & Politics however with Pita Involved that's a different proposition as over The years they're Stirred up heaps of Trouble over here ?
    I've a Cartoon Pic somewhere of 2 Bears outside a Cave with Bones all around & have just finishing eating.
    The Caption read " Send more Tourists the last ones were delicious"... maybe The Words should have been different.

Brian.

Similar cartoon: Two bears in the bushes are watching two campers making love in their tent. The bear says', Let's eat 'em before they get all sweaty."

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privilege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey