Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: how to use a nail knot tool

1. Default how to use a nail knot tool

need help with a nail knot tool i have it right but i wont hold the line

our dogs in their first snow

have a question? email me at micahguitarjr@yahoo.com leave something saying fly tying or fishing or i will delete

down home southern fly fishin
    micah doyle

Blog Entries

I'm not clear on the question, re-read your post and perhaps re-word the question.

Ard

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Default Re: how to use a nail knot tool

If you are having trouble using a nail knot tool, I would recommend you look for tool on you tube. This is a very good video that shows you how to use this particular tool. If this isn't your tool, try looking for yours on there.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgdQb958d28"]YouTube - Tie-Fast Tool for nail knots[/ame]
    Cabot

That's a pretty neat little tool to speed tying a knot up. That would have been nice to have when I was trying to get back on the fish quick. I guess I need to practice tying knots more so I won't need to rely on a tool.

What a great post Cabot. I've got a Tie-Fast but never used it because I didn't know how. I'll use it a lot now. It should take care of some of the fumbling that I do tying in waist deep water.