Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Ross Evolution LTX 7/8 new with SA MPX stealth + backing

Im hoping to sell my Ross Evolution LTX 7/8 which is lined with Scientific Anglers MPX #7 stealth in willow and amber plus orange SA #20 Dacron backing. Aesthetically this outfit is a homerun and the featherweight reel is top notch.

Would like to get what I paid which is $395 so effectively this purchase is to receive free line and backing. I dont have a picture right this second but Im happy to post later and/or email. The reel and line are brand new with original packaging and everything. Ill ship free to anyone in the continental US or if someone in Europe is interested I can ship at the end of July from Barcelona but would need to check shipping prices. The reel is with me in the US from tomorrow.

Forgot to mention I purchased this reel for my 7 weight but decided to go with a smaller diameter reel. The Evo LTX 7/8 measures 4" to pick up a lot of line quickly and the reel is setup lefthand retrieve. See Rosss web for additional specs.

Default Re: Ross Evolution LTX 7/8 new with SA MPX stealth + backing

Forgot to mention the reel is black. Ill try to post a picture in a day or two. Evo LTX is currently with me in Charlottesville. Towards the end of the month Ill decide whether to leave in the US or carry back to Spain to sell in Europe but the reel was purchased in Montana and its pristine, new and untouched.

Default Re: Ross Evolution LTX 7/8 new with SA MPX stealth + backing

Reel sold and shipped to Cotton, MN about 15 minutes ago. Thanks Tom.