YR3D - Fly fishing reels and fishing gadget

yamramil

Business Member
Reaction score
Hello friends! with the permission of the administration, I will create my topic, where I invent and print sport and fishing rees and useful gadgets for fly fishing.

My name is Ramil Yamaliev I live in Russia in Siberia. Fly fishing for over 5 years. I also do fly-casting sport and compete in distance competitions. I am the champion of Russia for fly casting in 2017 and the silver champion of 2018.

I am pleased to present my products that I develop myself!

Fly fishing reels for fly distance casting

Spey 18 series reels

Description
Spey 18 series fly reels are used in casting sport, as well as during training sessions. Spey 18 series fly reels are best suited for Spey 15 \ Spey 18 \ Salmon distance disciplines.
Spey 18 series fly reels have a large arbor spool, which allows holding 100m running (35lb) and the line itself with the length up to 27m. Spey 18 series fly reels have a closed frame, which eliminates the tangling of the running line. Spey 18 series fly reels have a ratchet brake which also helps in anti-tangling during elongating the line. Plastics of those reels are heavy-duty and can withstand sunlight and water.
Spey 18 series fly reel weight - 130gram

Spey 15 series reels

Description
Best reels for casting distance sport!

The casting reel with magnetic mounting spool is ideal for starts and training in the discipline of spey 15 and salmon distance.

- Quick change spool
- Closed system of the reel
- Casting reels Spey15 has a large arbor spool, which allows to hold 50m running (35lb) and line itself with the length up to 25m.
- Plastics of those reels are heavy-duty and can withstand sunlight and water.
Spey 15 series fly reel weight - 120gram

Trout series reels

Description
Trout series fly reel better suited for training and competing in Trout Distance \ Sea Trout Distance disciplines. Can hold fully Scientific Anglers Expert Distance WF5F or Sea Trout Distance competition head 20m.

Closed frame and large arbor of spool eliminate tangling of the running line during competitions.

Reel also suitable for beginners for training the cast or fishing for reasonable size fish.
Trout series fly reel weight - 75gram

Plastic spool for Loop reels

Plastic spool for popular reel Loop - Loop speedrunner and
Megaloop. Best spool for fly sport line. The weight of the fly reel is reduced by 40 and 90 grams

Fly reels for light classes!

Description
New interesting reels using as brake system and holding spool - neodymium magnets. The coupling of the magnets is selected in such a way as to ensure easy winding of the fly line while getting rid of dashes when unwinding. Reels are great for 2-3-4 class rods. They have a very lightweight and a large diameter of the spool, as well as a closed frame system.

Weight of the 2-3 class reels - 65 grams.
Weight of the 4-5 class reels - 75 grams.

The reels are great for fishing for small trophies and training your casting, and a very simple change of spool will allow more and faster to experiment with line.

FISHING GADGETS​

Magnet rod car holder

Description
Convenient and simple keychain magnet that will prevent the fall of the rod during the preparation for fishing. Excellent clamping to metal surfaces

Rod holder (magnet) v1.0

Description
Simple and convenient rod holder. Easy to take with you fishing. Fits easily into a jacket pocket. Convenient to use on fishing, frees your hands for tying flies.
Magnets will not allow the holder to hang on the belt and it will be better to hold the rod.

Fly fishing line holder v2.0 and v3.0

Description
New improved design of the holder. Now the line will tangle lesser, as the angle of it bigger for fast streams. Additional sizes of the holder for Shooting heads with mono running.
New version 3,0 of the fly fishing line holder with magnetic fastening. Now the holder is very securely attached. You can't lose the holder now!
A quite handy substitute of fly basket! It helps accurately get the line in coils before shooting. Easily could be put in the pocket or in the reel bag. Simply take it and put it to your belt.

- Helps when fishing on the fast streams, no need to hold al your running in the hands.
- This holder also helps when you need to fish from shore in the grassy areas.
- When you fish from the boat quite often line gets tangled to a boat accessory, but using this line holder – you eliminate that problem. Line shoots easily from it.

✹ (S) 1,0 mm for only mono running
✹ (M) 1.5 mm for one hand line
✹ (L) 2,0 mm for DH line and other runnings

See video

Photography system "Flies photo gadget"

Description
The system of photographing the fly tying allows you to make a high-quality image of your baits. The main advantage of this system is the LED strip, which shines in a circle on the bait located in the center of the ring. The light doesn’t shine on the background and you can do a dark blurred background.

I can design your gadget according to your color and size!!!

Worldwide shipping

My shop on etsy - YR3D Plastic reels for fly casting sport and fishing by yr3dreel
Facebook page - YR3D - Plastic reels for fly casting sport and fishing - Home | Facebook
Instagram - Ramil Yamaliev (@yamramil) • Instagram photos and videos

P.S. Sorry for my English)

yamramil

Business Member
Reaction score
Fly Fishing after work without waders in the center of the city of Krasnoyarsk))
Grayling has not actively pursued to the shore, but a few small managed to catch

Used Magnetic plastic reel 2-3 class. The kit was very light.

yamramil

Business Member
Reaction score
Fly fishing line holder v3.0

✷ Helps when fishing on the fast streams, no need to hold al your running in the hands.
✷ This holder also helps when you need to fish from shore in the grassy areas.
✷ When you fish from the boat quite often line get tangled to a boat accessories, but using this line holder – you eliminate that problem. Line shoots easily from it.

- (S) 1,0 mm – for only mono running
- (M) 1.5 mm - for one hand line
- (L) 2,0 mm – for DH line and other runnnigs

yamramil

Business Member
Reaction score
Fishing in Siberia. Difficult road through the pass and mud baths. An interesting small river with labor fishing. Iced water. In fishing, mostly small grayling, a large one could only be caught from the fossa. The variations of RadTag worked on the flies, and the wet variations were partridge orange. All fished on 3-4 class rods.

I use Fly reels - Light magnet series )) Reels are very lightweight and convenient to quickly change spools.

I am))

yamramil

Business Member
Reaction score
I developed а simple fly fishing rod holder in the boat))

Two mounting options for a modern T-groove and for mounting on any flat surface such as a transom or a fish finder table in a PVC boat.
The elastic-latch will not allow you to lose the rod on a big wave. Suitable from 3 to 10 class one-handed rods.

Two colors are available - black and white.

yamramil

Business Member
Reaction score
One day fishing in Siberia, 50 kilometers from the city. The beautiful river is Mana. The river is very fast. Caught a few graylings on wet flies and RedTag. I used plastic magnetic reels of 2-3 classes.

yamramil

Business Member
Reaction score
Balance Plastic magnet fly fishing reels))

Rod #3 - 8.6f.
Line Rio Gold #3
Reel - Plastic #2-3