Lefty Kreh personal collection reel

eastfly66

Reaction score
This is a SA/Hardy System 11 reel from the personal collection of Lefty Kreh. The reel shows some use and comes with a spare spool. We have 2 sets of these signed reels.
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]

The price for each set is XXXX and includes reel cases , some Abel or other.

Now $300.00 plus shipping/insurance

Last edited:

okaloosa

Reaction score
if only those 2 reels could talk! i think it is cool they do have signs of use...imagine the fish he caught with those 11 wts!.....

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know the spool width but these reels are a 4" diameter which falls between the Marquis Salmon #1 and the Salmon #2 certainly suitable for 2 hand rods for salmon & steelhead.

Just thought that could help people decide.

eastfly66

Reaction score
I was wondering that Ard. Your spot on with the diameter , it is exactly 4" and I come up with 1" inside dimension for the spool (width).

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Really slick on an 11 1/2 foot or 21 1/2 foot rod I'd think. At one point I owned the whole Marquis series from the miniscule 3/4 to the Salmon #3. Had all the Lightweight series reels too St. Andrew down to the Flyweight. Toss in some St. George and Perfects and it was a collection of sorts. Never did own a St. John though :)

eastfly66

Reaction score
I've been given the green light for a price drop ...$300 plus actual shipping & insurance.