Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Blog Entries

Default CutThroat Leaders

Frank asked me to start another thread.

I would like to introduce myself to the NAFFF community. My name is Mike Morin; I started fly fishing 20 years ago in Northwest Montana. It is there that I met an old timer who was using thread furled Leaders on the side of the North fork of the Flathead River, (just outside Glacier National Park). We instantly became good friends and he eventually taught me to build my own leaders. About 10 years ago, I traveled around many of the Western States searching for a place to plant some roots, I ended up in Boise ID.

After getting settled in Boise, I again began to make my leaders, first for closest fishing buddies and myself. As seasons passed, more and more buddies continued to ask me for leaders. It was then that I decided that I might be into something. So far so good, the business is doing great and most of my customers are either repeats or word of mouth. I am really looking forward to making friends on NAFFF and sharing information about fly fishing.

Mike

Blog Entries

Default Re: CutThroat Leaders

As a proud sponsor of NAFFF I would like to give everyone a chance to try at least one of my Furled Leaders. I know you will like fishing with them as much as I do. To make that easier I am offering my Thread Furled Leaders at a 30% discount for all NAFFF Members. Of course that still includes Free Shipping in the contiguous US. If you live in Alaska or overseas we can work something out on the shipping.

CutThroat Leaders

NAFFF Member’s Sale

30 Percent Discount on Furled Leaders

FREE SHIPPING

To receive your discount during check out, just enter NAFFF in the Coupon/Promotional area.

Thank you,

Mike
    Last edited by Frank Whiton; 04-07-2011 at 03:57 PM.

Hi Everyone,

We had a rough start with the old thread and I felt it would be better to start with a clean slate.

Mike is making a great offer with his sale so everyone can give his leaders a try. There are five colors, Tan, Green, Yellow, white and Camo. Mike recommends the Tan, Green and Camo colors for most applications.

Please visit his site to see all of his products.

Frank

Always good to have new folks. Welcome Mike.

Blog Entries

John,
    Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to learning from other senior members as well as sharing some of my experience/knowledge with new comers to the sport.

I actually saw an ad for your leaders on craigslist and thought I'd check it out. Looking forward to trying a furled leader for the 1st time.
    I fish, therefore, I drink...

Blog Entries

If you have not yet ordered, make sure you use the promotion code NAFFF to save yourself 30%.

Look forward to hearing back from you as well as receiving fish pics for the website. Below is link to our fish gallery. Still being updated.

Cut Throat Trout Leaders Photos

Thank you,

8. Default Re: CutThroat Leaders

Seems we are in the same trade...welcome. Looks like you have found two forums I am on.

Blog Entries

Hello Joni,

From what I hear you have a great product. I'll have to give one a try sometime. I am new to the whole forum thing. I'd rather be fishing than be behind my computer........

Best of luck.

Hi Everyone,

Make sure you don't forget about ordering a Furled Leader from CutThroat Leaders while the 30% off Sale is going on. With free shipping it is a heck of a bargain. You even have a selection of colors.

CutThroat Leaders

Frank