Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Wow, if there was any doubt in my mind about putting in my order it's been erased by the flurry of good reviews. Sounds like a company I'd be happy doing business with (shame there's so few).

I'm guessing from what people are saying that all the lines are back in stock?

2. Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Just received my reel. Fantastic product and great customer service from Justin. I can highly recommend.

Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Did you get the Alpha reel? It is SWEET isn't it? I can't wait to try mine out.
    As long as I get a bite, I don't want to leave!

Justin, Do you have any two-colored Fly Line in yet? If so please let me know. I need 3-4 wt and 5 wt I really like the two colored for strike indicating....

Boser

5. Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Quote Originally Posted by kelkay View Post
    Did you get the Alpha reel? It is SWEET isn't it? I can't wait to try mine out.
    that's the one i ordered. and after seeing fish_on posting those pics, i'm starting to salivate.

that is one sexy reel. hope that doesn't sound weird

Quote Originally Posted by gtom61 View Post
    Hi. I'm relatively new to fly fishing and this forum, but I wanted to share this with all of you. And i'm sure many of you have similar ones. My apologies if this is a bit lengthy.

I heard about Allen Fly Fishing (Justin) through afriend here in Nor California several months ago. I saw someone with an XL and he educated me a bit on reelss. I'm an avid black bass fisherman, so i could appreciate this kinda info.

Anyways, did my homework on the web and i found very little if anything negative about Allen, so being the bass fisherman, especially for the prices, i decided what kind of fish i was going after and bought several different reels from Justin.

So far, I've purchased 4 reels, and waiting on 1 and a few other toys including the new NanoTi rod. But here's the story. I know he's been busy and some of my orders have been delayed which is fine, but here's how he's taken care of me in the past few months:

1. Extra fly lines for a trip because he thought i should have more weight options
    2. Sent me an Alpha 5/6 immediately when i told him i was going on a trip the following week
    3. Needed a spare Alpha 7/8 spool for my older Alpha model for my upcoming Steelhead trip, and sends me a new model Alpha 7/8 reel that i received last night, and he says he knows and to keep it.

Now that's customer service! And he answers his phone. Justin, you have a loyal customer here for as long as you are in business.

Gerry
    I will second everything Gerry has said about Justin, he has been great to deal with, always answer your emails/calls, always keeps you updated on his new products and what more can I say. I look at it this way , how many of the big companies give you the time of the day when you have problems with a product….NONE….they mostly refer you to their dealer and most of the time you get the run around. So my point is, I would rather deal with the small company where you get the service and not only are you getting the service you are getting the man that owns Allen Co Justin. Justin is running a class "A" operation in my book……Keep up the good work and research your doing Justin, you have a future in the Fly Fishing industry.

Keven D.

I just received my Alpha 9/10 reel in the mail today.
    I'm more than pleased with the overall appearance and workmanship.
    However, there were no instructions in the box in regarding take down and maintenance.
    I didn't want to start to unscrew the anything and perhaps make matters worst.
    Has anyone got the manual/instruction sheet for the above?
    Post it or email me.
    Much appreciated,
    Borden

man, i keep hearing about everyone getting their reels and am very jealous. i call home atleast 5 times a day to ask my wife if it came but nothing yet. i got the itch so bad that i took my 5wt out looking for steelhead, luckily i only caught a bass.

araitim, I'll send you a PM later tonight.

I keep looking in the mail for the fly box, so I know what you mean. I was going to go try my reel out today, because it was going to be a warm day finally. Well it is gusting up to 40 mph today, wouldn't you know? The reel is calling my name to try it out...lol. The weather said up to 19 mph today, but it lied to me.
    As long as I get a bite, I don't want to leave!

Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast