Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Justin, just wondering if you have special board member pricing on your pack/vest/chest pack systems. They look like a really decent product for not a lot of $$. I got a Fish Pond Chestpack as a gift, but I'd like to get your backpack/chestpack system. Give us the scoop?

Thanks,

Kelly.
    I fish, therefore I am - but I gotta go to work first..."piscari ergo sum"

Lightbulb Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Hello,

New to the boards here, but looking for a nice 2/4 and 9/10 weight reels. What do you have in stock and what are the prices? Whats the ordering process?

c_nanoski@hotmail.com

thanks in advance.

I'm comin' Justin!
    Won't be long before I take you up on a rod, reel and a few lengths of line.

Stuff looks great.
    "I knew a tier once. One time he was holding a lump of cat hair he found on his couch, sort of twirling it about his fingers, tugging at it. I asked, what in the hell are you doing man? He looked startled, ashamed. But I knew what he was thinking. right then and there I decided to just buy my fly's thankyouverymuch." ~ cwg

Lets see, I think I paid thursday, got my line Monday?- I'm happy. very happy
    Excellent looking product, quick no BS ship times.

5. Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product review

I purchased a trout 5/6 reel last week, this thing is worth a whole lot more than I paid for it. I would reccommend it to anyone and everyone. I have only caught small trout with it so far, so no drag usage yet...but this week going to the Delaware. Will report back next week.
    Also I purchased 2 wff lines, and a magnetic net release. All are great quality and priced right! The flyboxes are great too!
    Way to go Justin!
    Will be buying a 3 weight reel from Allen and Co. soon. It will be replacing a redington that I paid 50% more than an Allen reel. Thats how nice they are.
    The 5/6 Trout reel will replace a lost Battenkill. I like it better!
    -Brian Forsburg: new Allen customer, and a happy one!

6. Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product review

I'd like to thank Justin for the quick delivery of the ABS flyboxes I ordered. Put in my order on Mon morning and they were in my mailbox Fri. They are sweet boxes.
    Now I have room for up to 1800 flies. I gotta get some of his hooks next and start tying.

Hi Everyone,

New Trout Series Design being released soon. Forum discount applies. These are 3D prints of what they are going to look like. They will be ready soon.

Thanks everyone,

Justin "Allen"

8. Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Justin the new design looks really nice!

If they are anything like the XL reel that I got to try out on some bass/panfish this past weekend, you can sign me up for a few.

I'm still getting over how nice the XL is. Last season for steelheading I got a reel from Albright (Bugatti), and I feel ripped off. The XL is so much more solid, lighter, and the drag is way more smooth. Not to mention less expensive, and the Bugatti was on sale at the time.

9. Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Finally got to use my new Trout series 5/7 reel today and it was great! My fishing partner was impressed with the looks and performance and so intends to buy one for himself. The drag worked flawlessly on a 4lb bow. I'll definitely be buying more products, Thanks Justin!!

10. Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product review

Quote Originally Posted by waterweasel View Post
    I purchased a trout 5/6 reel last week, this thing is worth a whole lot more than I paid for it. I would reccommend it to anyone and everyone. I have only caught small trout with it so far, so no drag usage yet...but this week going to the Delaware. Will report back next week.
    Also I purchased 2 wff lines, and a magnetic net release. All are great quality and priced right! The flyboxes are great too!
    Way to go Justin!
    Will be buying a 3 weight reel from Allen and Co. soon. It will be replacing a redington that I paid 50% more than an Allen reel. Thats how nice they are.
    The 5/6 Trout reel will replace a lost Battenkill. I like it better!
    -Brian Forsburg: new Allen customer, and a happy one!
    Back from the Delaware river and the drag worked very well. Landed big browns and big rainbows. The rainbow fought harder than the last 30 inch steelhead I caught, and the drag worked great.

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast