Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

After reading so many reviews on the Alpha reels and Allen rods I bit the bullet and ordered the new Alpha II in a 9/10 couple days ago without ever seeing one of the products in person (not typical of me). Pretty anxious to get my hands on it after reading all the hype. Even though there has already been much praise on here I wanted to chime in and say the customer service is above and beyond what I expected.

Really wasn't expecting all that and extremely excited to test it out. Would love to see a review when the first customers get to try one out.

Blog Entries

I'm right there with you Swampdonkey, I bought a 9/10 alpha II and an Xa 8wt rod, along with some 9 wt line. I'm excited to get a shot at some fish with it, probably first at some urban golden bones
    - A.J.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...

Justin, when are the green trout reels coming in?
    Life is not like a bowl of cherries. It's more like a jar of ghost peppers. What you eat today might burn your ass tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Justin, when are the green trout reels coming in?
    In our news letter. We will be releasing then Green again aswell as Red, and Blue in the 3/5 and 5/7 Wts.

Shipping will start on the 15th out of the new location I've been working on

5. Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Hey Justin,

Got my shipment today of the colored Trout 5/7s (or 5/6s now) and they are sweet! Great quality as always. Thanks.

Gerry

Blog Entries

Just received my Alpha II 9/10, now just waiting on the the Xa and line. The drag on the Alpha II seems fantastic, now I just have to try it on some fish!
    - A.J.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...

Hi Everyone, Havent been on in awhile. Been trying to settle down on the move on the warehouse. Its nice to have everything is stock and shipping sameday/next (pending on time ordered)

Some of you may know we have released our Xa fly rod. I have them all in stock. I get emails and PM's asking if I still offer discounts to forum members. Ofcourse we do.

I want to offer a $65 discount on our Xa rod for this week. Please visit this link:

Allen Fly Fishing - Xa Rod Page

Please use this discount code:

XANAFF

Thanks everyone

Justin

8. Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Hi Justin,

What's the major difference between the NanoTi's and the new XA's in terms of weight, balance, and performance? I see you've upgraded the components. I have both a 5 and 7 NanoTi and love them... Thanks.

Gerry

The nano rod, which we will be re releasing soon, is a lighter, slightly faster action blank. It has a faster recovery, but the overall lighter impression makes for a great accuracy rod. Both rods are great all purpose rods, but I would suggest the xa for more nymph and streamer work, and the nano for dries and more delicate stuff. Both will do all those jobs well though.

Hey Justin.
    Glad you are getting settled in & realize you have been busy.
    BUT, I still haven't received the Trout reel you said would be shipped over a month ago.
    Can you please look into it for me? I left you a couple of PMs but I know you have been busy.
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast