Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

1. Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

I'm also interested in your products. Do you have anything in the old design left over you are clearancing off? I'm potentially interested in a 2/4 wt or a 6/7 and some of your lines and fly boxes/net accessories. Would like a price list or any info on package deals if availalbe. Thanks.

2. Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

HI. I WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAD ANY 5 WT REELS WITH EXTRA SPOOL, 5 WT FLOATING LINE AND INTER. SINKING LINE AVAILABLE. PLEASE PM ME A PRICE.
    THANKS,
    NICK

Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Hi Guys. I'm trying to put together a YouTube video to promote. Looking for new photos to add. Anyone have photos that you can send me with my reels in them? This is what I have already. Send me to allenflyfishing@yahoo.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T10xL6NQQ8w]YouTube - ‪Allen Fly Fishing‬‎[/ame]

Thanks Everyone

Justin

Hi Justin,

Wow, that is really well done. Good job.

Frank

5. Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Hey Justin: As I said last night on Facebook that video is very well done!
    -Tom Wilson
    Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.

Justin, the payment has been sent yesterday!!.

looking forward to receive the reel.. once i do so.. will send some pictures your way!

7. Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Justin, received my pack and reel yesterday. Thank you.

I will contact you in a month as you mentioned on the phone for the other spool on the trout reel.

Thank you again, cant wait to use it in Northern New Mexico at the end of the month!

Justin,

Love the new rod and reel get stuff.... I will be keeping in touch with you

thanks

9. Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Hello Everyone,

I just received the first of two orders from Justin yesterday. I ordered his Alpha reels in the 2-4 and 5-7 wts.

These reels are spectacular! They have the fit and finish of much higher end reels that cost 3 to 5 times as much, at least. If any of you are the least bit hesitant to try on, don't be foolish, this is a must have reel. I particularly chose the Alphas in both wts for the mid-arbor design, so I can't speak for the trout or XL models, but if they at the same quality as the reels I have and your needs call for the other designs, I am sure you won't be let down.

By the way, Justin was a pleasure to work with and was easily accessible by phone and email.

Justin, I like the YouTube promo. I was thinking that something with your company's bio and mission would be nice to see in your ad campaign sometime just as a suggestion.

Looking forward to receiving my other products!

Tight Lines!!

Got home from Wyoming last night, checked the mailbox and found my Alpha 9/10.
    I must say (as other's have), this is a very, very nice reel, a nice clean finish and smooth drag system. I am impressed Justin. Thank you.

Looks dang nice on the two-handed rod.

Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast